Does anyone own Sonus Faber Elipsas?

Diapason

Re: Does anyone own Sonus Faber Elipsas?

Post by Diapason »

They're standing in my hallway at home, I've seen the photographic evidence, and the boxes all seem to be intact and not showing any signs of trauma. I can't wait to get home from work today!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Diapason wrote:They're standing in my hallway at home, I've seen the photographic evidence, and the boxes all seem to be intact and not showing any signs of trauma. I can't wait to get home from work today!
A fantastic feeling! I predict a musical weekend ahead!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Brilliant news. Really looking forward to a writeup complete with pics.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Derek

Post by Derek »

A very early Christmas morning kind-a-thing.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
HiFiFan

Post by HiFiFan »

Excellent. You are a better man than me, I would not be able to stay in work.
SonicTransporter Optical i9, Roon, opticalRendu, Sonore Signare LPSU, Chord DAVE, Merrill Audio Element 116 Monoblocs, Wilson Audio Sasha 2
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

HiFiFan wrote:Excellent. You are a better man than me, I would not be able to stay in work.
For once in my life I'm up to my oxters, with stuff that absolutely NEEDS to be done today (that never happens). Plus, I was out half the morning dealing with something else, so Christmas morning will have to wait!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Seán

Post by Seán »

Diapason wrote:They're standing in my hallway at home, I've seen the photographic evidence, and the boxes all seem to be intact and not showing any signs of trauma. I can't wait to get home from work today!
I am delighted for you Simon, enjoy.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Claus

Post by Claus »

Good news! I'll join the cue around the block to get a listen at some stage!
Terry

Post by Terry »

Great stuff Simon. Be sure to document the unpacking. May come in handy someday way out in the future. Also, we'd love to see the big 'reveal'.

Terry
System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.
tony

Post by tony »

Great news has the overnight queuing for the premier began yet? Will soup and sandwiches and sleeping bags be provided?

Delighted it all ended up fine in the end. I think as Seb pointed out these things always seem to take a few twists and turns.
Funnily enough when I was awaiting my Dac delivery I got a text from Lukasz Fikus advising to expect an easter present in the morning!
He had gone on holidays but sure enough DPL delivered the Dac the next day.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.