A new website for my art!

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Fran
Site Admin

Re: A new website for my art!

Post by Fran »

Chipping in my congrats too Ciaran, well done indeed on both the work and site.
Do or do not, there is no try
tony

Post by tony »

Just had a look at your site Ciaran.Really impressive. I suppose being so good at de auld maths helps with the html work! The content looks excellent.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Congratulations Ciaran, beautiful Artwork and a great web site. Well done.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ciaran, that is a lovely website, well done. I must say that I do like your work. If you ever decide to mention your site on Facebook I will gladly share it. I will follow your work on your site with great interest.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Thanks again everybody! @Seán: I did post it on FB on Thursday, about the same time as I posted here. Interestingly, I've been getting a lot more traffic from here than from Facebook, so I really appreciate the hifi community more than ever!
mcq

Post by mcq »

Very fine work, Ciaran. I'm particularly reminded of Lucien Freud and I can pay you no finer compliment than that. His portrayal of nudes was frankly honest - but not without compassion - and he omitted nothing that was vaguely human from his work.
Gryphon Diablo 300, dCS Rossini (with matching clock), Kharma Exquisite Mini, Ansuz C2, Finite Elemente Master Reference.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Just letting you know that I've uploaded a new gallery with 18 pictures and a new blog post, Head first!.

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Seán and Simon: thanks for the shares on Facebook!
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I'll wait a few days before sharing just to maximise the impact. There would be a fair bit of overlapping Venn Diagrams with us lot.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Happy to do it! One of my friends is a curator of a small gallery up north. Must make sure she's aware of the site...!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2