Do people have previous Forum members contact details?

DaveF

Re: Do people have previous Forum members contact details?

Post by DaveF »

JAW wrote:Just stumbled on the site by accident - I was jw on the old forum. I'm sure I have an email for Rats - I'll look for it now. Great to have a forum going again, it's been one heck of a drought! Well done guys!
Welcome back JW. It would be nice to have Rats back. He was a great contributer on the old forum. I miss the Guess the LP covers thread, not that I got many of them!
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

Thanks for the kind words lads! I wasn't aware of this new site until JW let me know the other day. So all I can say is congrats to the management team for setting it up and hopefully it will go well. Just after finding out about larzyh -I knew he wasn't well but it's still a massive shock;may he rest in peace. I wish I could access the very last e-mail he sent me from the previous version Cloney Forum as I didn't save it. His enthusiastic input on the GTLP thread was infectious and he'll be sorely missed.
Seán

Post by Seán »

cybot wrote:Thanks for the kind words lads! I wasn't aware of this new site until JW let me know the other day. So all I can say is congrats to the management team for setting it up and hopefully it will go well. Just after finding out about larzyh -I knew he wasn't well but it's still a massive shock;may he rest in peace. I wish I could access the very last e-mail he sent me from the previous version Cloney Forum as I didn't save it. His enthusiastic input on the GTLP thread was infectious and he'll be sorely missed.
Are you a rat in new clothing, perhaps?
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Welcome in lads,

Have fun!!

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Heres a shortlist of some of those that are still MIA:

Dermondo
Sugarrage
mcq
tertonmike
ttcomet
bpurcell
billydog
Sloop John B
Spook
cbarone
meep

thats all I could find on the waybackmachine....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:Heres a shortlist of some of those that are still MIA:

Dermondo
Sugarrage
mcq
tertonmike
ttcomet
bpurcell
billydog
Sloop John B
Spook
cbarone
meep

Fran
bpurcell is here as bp318si (or something similar!)
I should have a number for tetronmike but can't find it... maybe Derek has one?
There's Baroid "missing in action" as well... I might sent a postcard to Clonmel this week.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:Welcome in lads,

Have fun!!

Fran
Yes indeed, a warm welcome to all who found us in the past week or so.... again, if you have any contact details for previous posters please let them know we're open for business.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

I might have meep's email somewhere. It should be on my old work PC which I intend to commandeer shortly.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ivor wrote:
Fran wrote:Heres a shortlist of some of those that are still MIA:

Dermondo
Sugarrage
mcq
tertonmike
ttcomet
bpurcell
billydog
Sloop John B
Spook
cbarone
meep

Fran
bpurcell is here as bp318si (or something similar!)
I should have a number for tetronmike but can't find it... maybe Derek has one?
There's Baroid "missing in action" as well... I might sent a postcard to Clonmel this week.
I have just sent Mike an email. The address that I have for him is a few years old, hopefully he still uses it.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

cybot wrote:Thanks for the kind words lads! I wasn't aware of this new site until JW let me know the other day....
It is great to have you back within the fold again Dermot....you were indeed missed my friend!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra