Dublin and Kilkenny: a request for assistance

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Seán

Dublin and Kilkenny: a request for assistance

Post by Seán »

My brother-in-law is a passionate hurling and football fan. He works as a steward at weekend games in Croke Park. He was at yesterday's game between Dublin and Kilkenny and was, quite naturally, thrilled with the outcome. He would love to get a copy of a recording of the game so I am wondering if anyone here can get me a copy on video tape or on DVD?
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Fran
Site Admin

Re: Dublin and Kilkenny: a request for assistance

Post by Fran »

I don't have it taped, but could he watch it on the rte player?
Do or do not, there is no try
Seán

Post by Seán »

Fran wrote:I don't have it taped, but could he watch it on the rte player?
Hi Fran, yes he can, but he wants to get a copy of it so that he can watch it at anytime he wants.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I tried on irish torrents but my membership has expired and it's now invite only. Sorry.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ivor wrote:I tried on irish torrents but my membership has expired and it's now invite only. Sorry.
Thanks for trying Ivor.
DancingPriest

Post by DancingPriest »

It might be worth giving this a try;

"If you're having problems signing up shoot an email to irishtorrents dot com At gmail dot com. State the nature of the problem, and include as much detail as you can, including exact error messages if there are any."

I have a few invites at hd-torrents.org if you need something to swap to get back on.

Or, if any of you guys want to get a few public domain movies in HD give me a PM and I'll try to sort ye out.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

DancingPriest wrote:It might be worth giving this a try;

"If you're having problems signing up shoot an email to irishtorrents dot com At gmail dot com. State the nature of the problem, and include as much detail as you can, including exact error messages if there are any."
I might give them a shout tomorrow, useful to have anyway.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable