Dalkey Audio Cables New Product 99.99% Pure Silver Ipod LOD

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Andy S

Dalkey Audio Cables New Product 99.99% Pure Silver Ipod LOD

Post by Andy S »

I hope the Administrators don't mind if I use the forum to let you guys know
that I have just mastered the art of wire litz braiding and have just introduced
a new product for anyone using an Ipod with headphone amp with a 3.5mm minijack
input.

The cable is constructed from 99.99% pure Silver conductors and terminated with a gold plated Neutrik 3.5mm
minijack and a gold plated Ipod LOD Connector.

I will be selling these on ebay for £35.00 but any forum member who would like to try one they
can have one for €25 inc postage.

I can also make up pure silver litz braided Ipod LOD cables to 2 RCAs.

Regards.

Andy
Frankie Lee

Re: Dalkey Audio Cables New Product 99.99% Pure Silver Ipod

Post by Frankie Lee »

I could be interested in a RCA version. Any idea of price?
Check out our new iPad app: http://www.lowdownmtb.com
Andy S

Post by Andy S »

Frankie

The price for the LOD to RCA version would depend upon the length of cable you require, as the
most expensive component in the cable is the 99.99% Pure Silver Wire which has increased in
price by 70% since August 2010!

I sell a 1m 3.5mm Minijack cable to 2 RCA cable on Ebay for £50.00 (€58) and a 0.50m cable for £40.00 (€46). A Minijack
plug costs about the same as a LOD connector so these prices would be the same for the LOD to 2 RCA Cable.

I can offer forum members the 0.50m and 1.0m version of this cable for €35.00 & €45.00 respectively.

Regards.

Andy
Andy S

Post by Andy S »

Here's a photo of a 0.50m version of the Ipod LOD to 2 RCA Cable I have just completed
for a forum member.

Regards.

Andy

Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Hi Andy, definitley want one of these, wot's the easiest way to purchase, an post ok?

reguards, eoin.
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Andy, Great idea and lovely looking item. Being awkward can you do one with the larger connector 6.3mm I think?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Andy S

Post by Andy S »

Eoin & Tony

Yes, An Post via cheque, or paypal is fine, I can do a 6.3mm version Tony no problem
any preference for the 6.3mm jack plug?

Regards.

Andy
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Andy thats great thanks.The gold plated neutrik is fine unless you want to recommend something else that will make a difference
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Andy Should have read this post correctly, My headphone amp only has rca connections for input. Dont know what I was thinking about with the neutrik connectors. I will have a think about going for an rca as I already have an arcam rdock that serves this purpose Tony
F.galway

Post by F.galway »

Hi andy sent you a pm in regards to a 3m cable.cheers feidhlim.