Studio Projects C1 (Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone) x2

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
biszibosz

Studio Projects C1 (Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone) x2

Post by biszibosz »

not too much of a hi-fi gear, still pro-audio though !

Gauging interest for the moment:

This is the original version of the C1 Studio Projects Microphone.
They are in perfect condition. I bought them both in 2007, used it for a
few times for field recording project (you should have seen peoples faces
when they saw me outdoors recording stuff :)), and they has sat in their
cases since then, unused.

Package includes the original aluminium briefcases, the mics, shock mounts &
windscreen protectors. Im also adding 2 few meter XLR cables ( ithink theyre >5m each)

link to the original review for this model from back in the day, has the specs, too:
http://www.digitalprosound.com/2001/03_ ... ojects.htm

PS. mods; please feel free to remove the add if you feel its too far away from hi-fi gear :) I just prefer
to sell them to right people rather than haggling with randoms on adverts/buy&sell...

Drop me a pm or text ( 0863442654 ) for additional info.

Thanks !