Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner Sleeves & Plastic Covers etc) + Cleaning Accessories TirNaHiFi Members 12% April Discount

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
RecordSleevesEire

Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner Sleeves & Plastic Covers etc) + Cleaning Accessories TirNaHiFi Members 12% April Discount

Post by RecordSleevesEire »

Hi folks,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so I'd like to say hello to all the other record collectors, sellers and hi-fi enthusiasts out there.

I stock a large range of sleeves / accessories for 7" 12" & even 10" vinyl records.

I stock mostly premium quality products but also have some cheaper options to cater for those on a budget.

Some of you have probably purchased from me on adverts.ie(username: intbn) and may be able to drop me a welcome message and maybe vouch for the quality of my products and service? Would be greatly appreciated if so ;-)

To promote Record Store Day this month I will be offering all TirNaHiFi members an exclusive discount of 12% off for the month of April, so place your orders now and avoid disappointment, as some products have a long lead time once out of stock.

Combined postage will always be automatically calculated to provide you the best value possible, in fact, I can currently post up to 10KG in weight for just €7.50 via courier, this is unbelievable value for money in comparison to An Post's rates, especially in comparison to the cost of importing from the UK.

For pricing, I sell many different type sleeves in different quantities, from 10 to 500 so if you want a price on an antistatic carbon fibre brush or specific quantity of a particular sleeve, I can write you a reply on the thread or you can visit my adverts.ie page at the link below:

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/dvd-cd-m ... /type_all/

Collection from kildangan village, Co. Kildare is welcome(samples are also available to collect free of charge) but I also post out orders via An Post and also by courier(€7.50 for up to 10KG).

PayPal
Bank transfer
Cash on collection

If you have any stock inquiries or would like a free no obligation quote on some items, please feel free to post on this thread or contact me directly.

Here are some of the sleeves I stock:

Outer sleeves:
- Premium polythene 450 Gauge
- Budget Polythene 400 Gauge
- Heavy Duty Budget Polythene 500 Gauge
- Blake sleeves Crystal Clear(with or without flap/seal, aswell as the larger ones that fit gatefold albums)
- Budget Blake sleeves (no flap, standard Slim, medium and large)
- Gatefold Polythene 500 Gauge(Opening/Folding)
- Gatefold Blake sleeve style Crystal clear(opening/folding, no flaps)

Inner Sleeves:
- Standard Paper
- Poly-lined
- Nagaoka style Rounded Bottom
- Official Mobile Fidelity
+ More

Thanks for your interest
Last edited by RecordSleevesEire on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TrickyDicky

Re: Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner sleeves and plastic covers etc) + cleaning accessories

Post by TrickyDicky »

Patrick, welcome to the Forum. Have indeed bought various items from you over the past year and a bit. Very happy to pass on recommendation,
Regards, Richard

BTW, that package turned up in the mail room today. Many thanks
Burner

Re: Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner sleeves and plastic covers etc) + cleaning accessories

Post by Burner »

Hi Patrick,
Welcome to the forum.
I am new in here also and haven't even had time to introduce myself properly but I am happy to write you a recommendation at any time.

Patrick's costumer service is second to none. Fast replies, politeness, understanding and great advice is what you get from every conversation with him.

Products are exactly as decribed. Shipped well protected/wrapped for a fair price.
Highly recommend!

Regards,
Bartek
Hitachi HCA 7500 MKII+ HMA 6500, Sansui AU-D7, Marantz 6010OSE
Music Hall CD 25.2, Nakamichi BX-125, 480
Onkyo TA-2900, TA-2500, TA-2360, TA-RW9090, Sansui SC-1110
Pioneer PL-112D, Sansui SR 212,
Tannoy Mercury V4,
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

RecordSleevesEire wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:33 am Hi folks,

In keeping with forum rules, I won't be able to post up any links to any external websites so for pricing, I can send you a list with prices of everything, as I sell many different type sleeves in different quantities, from 10 to 500, or if you want a price on an antistatic carbon fibre brush or specific quantity of a particular sleeves I can write you a reply on the thread.
Patrick, I think I can speak for the Finance & General Purposes Committee when I say it's ok for you to include a link. It would make things a lot easier.. personally I'm a lot happier buying from a local business than a faceless EBay or Amazon site.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
RecordSleevesEire

TrickyDicky wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm Patrick, welcome to the Forum. Have indeed bought various items from you over the past year and a bit. Very happy to pass on recommendation,
Regards, Richard

BTW, that package turned up in the mail room today. Many thanks
Cheers man and thanks for the update on the parcel! Was wondering :-)
RecordSleevesEire

Burner wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:27 pm Hi Patrick,
Welcome to the forum.
I am new in here also and haven't even had time to introduce myself properly but I am happy to write you a recommendation at any time.

Patrick's costumer service is second to none. Fast replies, politeness, understanding and great advice is what you get from every conversation with him.

Products are exactly as decribed. Shipped well protected/wrapped for a fair price.
Highly recommend!

Regards,
Bartek
Much appreciated burner, see you next time ;-)
RecordSleevesEire

Ivor wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:51 pm
RecordSleevesEire wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:33 am Hi folks,

In keeping with forum rules, I won't be able to post up any links to any external websites so for pricing, I can send you a list with prices of everything, as I sell many different type sleeves in different quantities, from 10 to 500, or if you want a price on an antistatic carbon fibre brush or specific quantity of a particular sleeves I can write you a reply on the thread.
Patrick, I think I can speak for the Finance & General Purposes Committee when I say it's ok for you to include a link. It would make things a lot easier.. personally I'm a lot happier buying from a local business than a faceless EBay or Amazon site.
Fairplay Ivor, I will update the post.

I forgot to mention I am also doing an exclusive discount of 12% for all TirNaHiFi members for the month of April for the month that's in it with record store day just around the corner
Saxman

Re: Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner Sleeves & Plastic Covers etc) + Cleaning Accessories TirNaHiFi Members 12% April Discount

Post by Saxman »

Hi
Do you sell a good stylus cleaning fluid. I live in Newbridge
Thanks
Alan (Saxman)
RecordSleevesEire

Re: Vinyl Record Sleeves(Inner Sleeves & Plastic Covers etc) + Cleaning Accessories TirNaHiFi Members 12% April Discount

Saxman wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:31 pm Hi
Do you sell a good stylus cleaning fluid. I live in Newbridge
Thanks
Alan (Saxman)
Hi alan, i do indeed, here's a link for you:

Anti-Static Stylus Cleaning Fluid With Brush:
https://www.adverts.ie/10134929

I also have this new type stylus cleaner on sale at 10% off(+12% for tirnahifi.org members)

Vinyl Passion Dust Buster Polymer Gel Stylus Cleaner Preserver New Dustbuster:
https://www.adverts.ie/12703309

Thanks for your interest
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

RecordSleevesEire wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:00 pm
I also have this new type stylus cleaner on sale at 10% off(+12% for tirnahifi.org members)

Vinyl Passion Dust Buster Polymer Gel Stylus Cleaner Preserver New Dustbuster:
https://www.adverts.ie/12703309

Thanks for your interest
That Dust Buster stuff is great... and it will last forever!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable