Rega/ mission / Temple audio

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
JFK

Rega/ mission / Temple audio

Post by JFK »

Guys , doing a clear out , Got the Rega with the intention of getting back to Vinyl but it's just not for me
Rega Planar 3 , original with S shaped arm and original Nagoaka Cartridge - this is in good nick , a guy over on Wigwam tested it against the current MP200 and it did not shame itself , maybe a little slower in the bass but that was about it
Also Ortofon 2m Red cartridge - about 10 hrs max on it , bought from HIFI HUT in October 15 for 110 euros
Rega - 150
Ortofon -70
Rega mini phono stage amp - bought from Ivan for 110 - 70 also
Mission M51 stand mounts and Stands- bought from Finian on here and Adverts for 100 quid - just want same back so 100 euros - great speaker and nice sound - Diapason first dibs on stands
Temple Audio Batam Classic - lots of reviews on this - 89 sterling plus postage currently - 65 quid
I think I've priced them very keenly
Having trouble adding photos - can email them
Thanks
John.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383142.377626.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383142.377626.jpg (5.42 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383097.768868.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383097.768868.jpg (5.92 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383054.789428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453383054.789428.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
TrickyDicky

Re: Rega/ mission / Temple audio

Post by TrickyDicky »

John, will take planar, cartridge & phono from you,
Richard
JFK

Post by JFK »

Great , will pm u now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TrickyDicky

Post by TrickyDicky »

Many thanks John for yesterday. You're a true gent. Will either get the speakers back to you or drop you out a couple of quid.
Brought the Planar and phono back and rigged it up for Neal yesterday and it sounds fab (even his missus thinks so, so a winner all round). In fact sounded so good that it makes me wonder why I replaced my last Rega and invested so much in kit and tweaks over the years :-(
Simon: good luck with the stands. Sure I was passing by anyway
JFK

Post by JFK »

Hey that's great news , nice to see it going to a new home that will appreciate it
Very welcome and great to meet you both
Thanks for dropping off the stands to Simon

Best of luck !

Diapason

Post by Diapason »

What a great forum this is. I buy some stands from JFK, and Richard drops them to my door. Thanks to both of you!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
JFK

Post by JFK »

Very welcome Simon , it's the simple gestures that make life so much better. ..