Garth and His Children

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
tony

Garth and His Children

Post by tony »

CA is appropriate as anywhere for this. I could never see David Byrne being so concerned about his fans(children). Maybe an obscure noveau art piece from outer space would garner tears from David but fans? Nah.
Only somebody like Garthy would punish all his children equally. What a christian. Find it scary that so many folk want to attend this type of thing. I must me missing something.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
jkeny

Re: Garth and His Children

Post by jkeny »

Garth is God
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

tony wrote:CA is appropriate as anywhere for this. I could never see David Byrne being so concerned about his fans(children). Maybe an obscure noveau art piece from outer space would garner tears from David but fans? Nah.
Only somebody like Garthy would punish all his children equally. What a christian. Find it scary that so many folk want to attend this type of thing. I must me missing something.
is there not an in joke section ?
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

sbgk wrote: is there not an in joke section ?
You make jokes about god at the risk of being smitten down
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jkeny wrote:
sbgk wrote: is there not an in joke section ?
You make jokes about god at the risk of being smitten down
the only joke I could think of was what's the difference between god and garth ? god doesn't think he's garth
Gussy Finknottle

Post by Gussy Finknottle »

?? Garth who ??
He who dies with the most expensive HiFi wins
wademcinnis

Post by wademcinnis »

Not one of your favorite newts?
Gussy Finknottle

Post by Gussy Finknottle »

1960s ballroom material.He is the epitone of sh@t@ a small time bar room warbler with a stupid hat,the only reason people are going to see this gobs@i@e is for the gathering of mainly nice but musically undemanding friendly people who are attached to the ancient art of line dancing.I would sooner dance naked with lions and be gobbled up than suffer a second of his horrendous howling. Tea and ham sandwich music
He who dies with the most expensive HiFi wins
Alltheyoungdudes

Post by Alltheyoungdudes »

Cancelling all five shows is either petulance of the highest order on the part of "Gareth " Brooks, or a very smart move, designed to bang heads together. I think the latter - and I would put money on all five shows going ahead, as planned. He'll milk it for all it's worth, of course: "The Shows They Tried To Stop" etc
cybot

Post by cybot »

Gussy Finknottle wrote:1960s ballroom material.He is the epitone of sh@t@ a small time bar room warbler with a stupid hat,the only reason people are going to see this gobs@i@e is for the gathering of mainly nice but musically undemanding friendly people who are attached to the ancient art of line dancing.I would sooner dance naked with lions and be gobbled up than suffer a second of his horrendous howling. Tea and ham sandwich music
Couldn't have put it better myself :)