Freebird Vinyl 50% sale.

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Ivor

Freebird Vinyl 50% sale.

Post by Ivor »

I dropped into Freebird just before noon and grabbed a few bargains...
It's a slightly mixed selection of new vinyl at roughly 50% off so worth a visit if you're around there. It's mostly indie stuff with some oldies and oddities as well... stuff like Animal Collective, Deertick etc.

anyway I grabbed me...

Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image
4 men with Beards issue

Damon Albarn, Terry Allen & Flea with some serious "guests". http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/163 ... -the-moon/
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Re: Freebird Vinyl 50% sale.

Post by cybot »

Nice haul Ivor! Right place, right time :)

BTW are you aware that there's a 3 page article on Airtight in the current issue of HFN. I won't tell you who's writing about his visit to the company's headquarters :) I didn't recognise him in the photo, he's changed quite a bit, probably due to health issues.....
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote: I won't tell you who's writing about his visit to the company's headquarters :) I didn't recognise him in the photo, he's changed quite a bit, probably due to health issues.....
I'm guessing that's Ken Kessler? I didn't know he was ill, sorry to hear that. I don't always agree with his views (and that's the way he likes it!) but the man can write and I respect his honesty and passion.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
jaybee

Post by jaybee »

of course there's a vinyl sale when I'm on holidays.....
Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....