System Audio SA1550 & SA710AV, BARGAIN, Be Quick! SOLD

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Vorious

System Audio SA1550 & SA710AV, BARGAIN, Be Quick! SOLD

Post by Vorious »

For sale, a great pair of the well reviewed System Audio SA1550 floorstanding speakers & matching centre speaker. (SA710AV)

Very slim & stylish speakers, sound great. A few marks and a small chip on the top rear corner of one of the floorstanders. The price more than compensates for this!

These are a real gateway into high end hifi for someone. Champagne speakers for lemonade money!

Looking for a quick fuss free sale, first €350 takes them, can even deliver in Dublin or north Wicklow if necessary.

Pictures available on request.

The floorstanders alone were around €1500 new, grab a bargain at €350

Greg
Last edited by Vorious on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
bod

Re: System Audio SA1550 & SA710AV, BARGAIN, Be Quick!

Post by bod »

Hi Greg. I just sent my buddy a message about this. I`ll let you know as soon as he gets back to me (1.06am at the mo` so he`s probably asleep!). I think he would be very interested. Can you keep me at the top of the queue until I hear back? Cheers. Dave.
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

bod wrote:Hi Greg. I just sent my buddy a message about this. I`ll let you know as soon as he gets back to me (1.06am at the mo` so he`s probably asleep!). I think he would be very interested. Can you keep me at the top of the queue until I hear back? Cheers. Dave.
Hi Dave, no probs, you're in pole position for the moment! See, the early bird catches the worm! haha

Let me know asap, they're at this price cos I want them gone before the end of the week, typical me, I have more speakers coming my way at the weekend! :)
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

I meant to say, if anyone wants to complete a full surround system worth the money, I have some Kef eggs that I can include for an extra €50. (I actually have three, the little centre one also, but the buyer of the SA's can have the three for €50). They are nice little alloy units , wall bracket included, excellent condition, I think the model is 1005 but I'm not 100% on that.)

The combined RRP of the SA's alone was €2000, this is an excellent ssytem for small money.
bod

Post by bod »

Hi Greg. He`ll take `em. I`ll pm you now. Cheers. Dave.
Vorious

Re: System Audio SA1550 & SA710AV, BARGAIN, Be Quick! SOLD

Post by Vorious »

bod wrote:Hi Greg. He`ll take `em. I`ll pm you now. Cheers. Dave.

SOLD, to be collected this evening.

Cheers Dave
Seán

Post by Seán »

Vorious wrote:

Cheers Dave
Wow, that is a great price, what a bargain, well done.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Bargain indeed!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

Seán wrote:
Vorious wrote:

Cheers Dave
Wow, that is a great price, what a bargain, well done.

Cheers,

Sure isn't everything I sell at a great price! I'd go into business but I'd end up more broke, spending ALL my money on hi-fi! Damned addiction it is I tell you! :)
aa1

Post by aa1 »

Lad you just snaped them for 200 quid in unfair deal last night on adverts.ie,and not ashamed to resell it in 5minutes?Profit makers as you should be banned from tir na hifi community