Musical Evening 19th & 20th Jan 2011

kronosav

Musical Evening 19th & 20th Jan 2011

Post by kronosav »

Exclusive product launch featuring Mr John Carrick of Atlas Cables......

Limited numbers available: Book your place online......

http://kronosav.com/musical-nights/book-online/

Hope to see you all there...........
kronosav

Re: Musical Evening 19th & 20th Jan 2011

Post by kronosav »

If you want to learn a lot more about cables and how they effect your system then this is the place to be. You will hear some amazing products but also gain a lot of knowledge on how both mains conditioning and cables can have a dramatic effect on your system.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

I'm hoping to make it along to this, but won't know for sure until after the weekend.

Anyone else thinking of making the trip up?

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Like Fran it will be Monday before I know for sure and I don't want to book a place until I know. It does sound interesting though. Tempted!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
kronosav

Post by kronosav »

Hope to see everyone there...

We understand its a bit of a travel but its a very informal event and your free to arrive and leave anytime you like as we fully appreciate you don't want to start a 2hr drive at 11 o clock.

Any members from the forum are free to take pictures and create right ups after the event.

You will learn extremely valuable info about cables and why Atlas cables are so more complex that most brands out there. John from Atlas will also be very pleased to give you advise on how to tweak / improve your current system and how a simple cable change may transform your current system.....
kronosav

Post by kronosav »

Final Reminder: Online booking form will close tomorrow night @ 11.59pm

If you intend on joining us and seeing one of the newest products on the market then please book as soon as possible.

*Remember this is the first EVER launch of this product anywhere in the world*
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

kronosav wrote:Final Reminder: Online booking form will close tomorrow night @ 11.59pm

If you intend on joining us and seeing one of the newest products on the market then please book as soon as possible.

There's a few of us thinking of going up but I'm afraid we won't know until last minute - life an' all that. Hopefully we'll know before tomorrow night and there'll be enough places left. What time is it running from and until on Wednesday?

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
kronosav

Post by kronosav »

Ivor wrote:
kronosav wrote:Final Reminder: Online booking form will close tomorrow night @ 11.59pm

There's a few of us thinking of going up but I'm afraid we won't know until last minute - life an' all that. Hopefully we'll know before tomorrow night and there'll be enough places left. What time is it running from and until on Wednesday?
Both Nights start at 7pm - until you want to leave.......

Its very informal, show up and leave as you please......

If you miss the online booking form give me a shout via email.......
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

i booked just a little while earlier...
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:i booked just a little while earlier...
I still have a fear of comminment at my age. Ok so, if you've jumped I might as well too.