HiFi clear out

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Kevin1

HiFi clear out

Post by Kevin1 »

For sale to a good Hifi home, all at roughly half price:

Quad S1 Standmounts, approx 2 year old, boxes, perfect condition Euro300

Magnepan LRS, approx 1 year old, boxes, perfect condition, including set of resistors Euro 500

Rotel RA-12, approx 4 years old, perfect condition, remote, box and instruction manual Euro 350

All originally puchased new by me in Cloney

Live in the west but travel to Dublin occasional weekends
Attachments
Quad 1.jpeg
Quad 1.jpeg (112.8 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Quad 3.jpeg
Quad 3.jpeg (91.02 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Quad 2.jpeg
Quad 2.jpeg (135.29 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Kevin1

Re: HiFi clear out more images

Post by Kevin1 »

...the rest of the images. Questions welcome.
Attachments
LRS 2-1.jpeg
LRS 2-1.jpeg (103.53 KiB) Viewed 3682 times
Rotel 5-4.jpeg
Rotel 5-4.jpeg (103.81 KiB) Viewed 3682 times
Rotel 1.jpeg
Rotel 1.jpeg (57.87 KiB) Viewed 3682 times
MR Grumpy

Re: HiFi clear out

Post by MR Grumpy »

Hi I am interested in the Magnepan LRS . Can you Pm me or let me know what part of the country your in ?
Is it possabke to get a demo of these .Thanks.
Kevin1

Post by Kevin1 »

pm sent
Kevin1

Post by Kevin1 »

Quad S1 speakers and Rotel amp sold. Magenpans still up for sale. Live in the west but am in Dublin once every couple of weeks and could deliver to city center location.
hudo

Post by hudo »

Interested in LRS, sending PM
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
paulb

Post by paulb »

Long shot.....are the magnepans still available?
hudo

Post by hudo »

paulb wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:03 pm Long shot.....are the magnepans still available?
Sorry, i got them:)
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫
Pi2AES LPSU > Holo Spring 3 KTE > Music Hall 7.1 > PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid > QA Concept 500
Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

Are you pleased with them?
hudo

Post by hudo »

Cyndale wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:45 pm Are you pleased with them?
Think I still didn't setup them fully. I moved to a new house and setting up the room at the moment, so will take me some time to dial them in properly. But from what i heard they have a great potential. They're my 2nd pair of speakers and will see who wins in the new room - LRS or big Q Acoustics:) For 500€ I had to have them:)
♪♫ sound sommelier ♪♫