Ice Age Audio Cables

Saxman

Ice Age Audio Cables

Post by Saxman »

Hi All
Thought I would mention my experience with Ice Age Audio Cables. They are a audio cable company working out of Michigan in the USA.
I was using Revelation Audio Labs silver speaker cables a 4metre pair silver conductor.
These are excellent cables with high definition
I allways thought thry sounded a bit thin and lacked. a bit of gusto so to speak.
I had heard. Of Ice Age Audio through a Web search and they seemed to provide excellent products.
Contacted a guy. Called Rick Parker who is the owner very nice chap
He suggested changing the speaker cables to copper and said if I did after a hundred hours burn in I would notice as huge difference.
Was I sceptical yes I was having tried Kondo Spc copper cables which didn't do a lot for me.
Anyway took the plunge and got two pairs of fifteen feet speaker cable for 650 dollars.
Build quality is great, on they went and after a hundred hours they opened up after a hundred and fifty hours heaven
There was no loss of high end or detail and the sound stage is massive.
A huge improvement indeed fantastic.
Moral of the story is you don't need to spend thousands on cables to get the best results.
Thoroughly recommended.
Cheers
Alan
Fran
Site Admin

Re: Ice Age Audio Cables

Post by Fran »

Its always good to get word of affordable and excellent kit!!

Enjoy the cable and results of your search.
Do or do not, there is no try
Saxman

Re: Ice Age Audio Cables

Post by Saxman »

Post Note
One thing I forgot to mention. Should any one order cables from Ice Age Audio you will get a custom charge from the courier Fed Ex.
I paid 100 Dollars on the speaker cables and two power chords.
Still worth it bearing in mind the price charged for the products.
Alan