Jadis DA88S

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Claus

Jadis DA88S

Post by Claus »

I am testing the water and provisionally putting this amp for sale as it just isn't practical in my setup at the moment. It still sounds as magical as when I first heard it and valves are in great condition.

I am hoping to get 3.500 for it, as that was the very fair price offered to me by Dave, when I bought it off him.

This is state of the art, high end integrated amplifier. I am happy to demo here in Bray or home demo could be arranged.

It will have to be collected or delivered by me in person as the original packaging is missing.
Diapason

Re: Jadis DA88S

Post by Diapason »

An amp I've always lusted after, I wish I was in the market. Good luck with the sale.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

A serious piece of kit on offer here. Best of luck with the sale... if I may ask... what are you thinking of replacing it with?
Let the Good Times Roll...................
Claus

Post by Claus »

Hi Adrian,
I am looking for an integrated with good power and grip that has digital inputs/streaming/roon. Possibly a pre/power combo like Elac ddp-2 combined with a cool running power amp. If anyone has suggestions, I am all ears... Trying to combine easy living room functionality with good sound... Maybe a futile task...
bonenut

Post by bonenut »

hi,,i bought one of these and i am very happy with it https://www.nordacoustics.co.uk/product ... -power-amp

good price,balanced/unbalanced inputs,200watts per channel,really efficient.i have it connected to a audiolab m dac and swap to a audionote m zero pre amp and it sounds great.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

A thing of beauty
Do or do not, there is no try
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Claus wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:11 pm Hi Adrian,
I am looking for an integrated with good power and grip that has digital inputs/streaming/roon. Possibly a pre/power combo like Elac ddp-2 combined with a cool running power amp. If anyone has suggestions, I am all ears... Trying to combine easy living room functionality with good sound... Maybe a futile task...
Well I can’t see you having any trouble in moving on the Jadis, super amp at a very keen price. If exporting it via eBay I would ask for a higher price to cover costs / shipping etc.

WRT the replacement amp, Marantz / Denon do a number of amplifiers with digital inputs, latest being the NR1200. Not in the same league as the Jadis but if you’re looking for something network capable it might be sufficient.

[url][https://www.us.marantz.com/us/Products/ ... NR1200/url]
Let the Good Times Roll...................
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

If you hang on, you might see something in Munich Claus - there's a lot mroe stuff there from Denon, Marantz etc etc than you'll ever see in any of the shops... might even be able ot get a listen as well.
Do or do not, there is no try
gunner14b

Post by gunner14b »

Hi Claus,

I am interested in your amplifier. I recently purchased a Leben CS 600 ( Mint) from Cloney Audio. This may be of interest to you. Regardless of this , contact me at 0872469564 to discuss your Jadis

kindest regards

John
Claus

Post by Claus »

Hi John,
I will phone you tomorrow (Monday) afternoon to discuss further.
Thanks a million,
Claus