System Gallery

Matt

Re: System Gallery

Post by Matt »

Excellent job Fran. Very professional looking indeed :)
Arcam Cd33, Vdh The Integration, ATC CA2, Gotham GAC-2v1 XLR, ATC scm50asl
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Amazing Fran, well done. I will have to get over to your place and hear them, perhaps after Christmas......
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Ye'd need skis to get here tonight......
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:Ye'd need skis to get here tonight......
will ye make me a pair?
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
barry robin

Post by barry robin »

Ivor wrote:
Fran wrote:Ye'd need skis to get here tonight......
will ye make me a pair?
ooh, i can see it now: bespoke cocobolo skis! with one's choice of valves or solid state!
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

I adjusted them to stand a bit more upright last night and thought it was a good improvement....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
DancingPriest

Post by DancingPriest »

Fran wrote:I adjusted them to stand a bit more upright last night and thought it was a good improvement....

Fran
Skis that stand upright....
Amazing!
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

DancingPriest wrote:
Fran wrote:I adjusted them to stand a bit more upright last night and thought it was a good improvement....

Fran
Skis that stand upright....
Amazing!
Huge mountains in Kildare you know.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
barry robin

Post by barry robin »

Fran

i had my set tilted back at about 3-7 degrees, and about a meter and a half from the back wall. straight up at 90 degrees will be more acurate with direct sound but might sound a bit thin; juuust slightly back will give you more interaction with the room, making it sound fuller; too much will make it sound dark or tubby...

-b
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

The latest addition to my system, an Airtight ATM 2. On trial so far but very impressed with it so far although still a lot more evaluation to be done. It has made a bigger difference to the sound that I had anticipated, particulary with stringed instruments and brass. It has made me have second thoughts on selling the Ushers. I would have prefered to have kept the turntable on the top but the Airtight was bigger than I expected and on the second shelf there probably wasnt enough clearance for heat dissipation. Might have to get the legs extended.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP