Go BIG or go HOME... Class A amplification done Lifepo4 style

Ken Moreland

Re: Go BIG or go HOME... Class A amplification done Lifepo4 style

Post by Ken Moreland »

I'm highly impressed by the performance of the Spectrum Analyzer and the the improvement in sound quality it was able to help achieve, in this case by a circuit adjustment and perhaps there are more circuit mods to be tackled . I guess there are lot of other opportunities too for noise reduction such as shielding and screening of cables and components , earthing systems , cable comparisons, mechanical vibration reduction , speaker phase confirmation, speaker mass loading. The Analyzer should be capable of showing the impact or otherwise of attempted improvements.
Discuss.
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

lots of stuff can be done with it,
have to figure out how to do it first though

still think audio is subjective and our ears are our true measurement tool
however this type of equipment can certainly help find issues and solutions
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
tony

Post by tony »

nige2000 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:25 pm lots of stuff can be done with it,
have to figure out how to do it first though

still think audio is subjective and our ears are our true measurement tool
however this type of equipment can certainly help find issues and solutions
Spoken like a true tirnahifi optimist. The auld bits are bits men would be aghast at your view.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.