Interconnect advice

Georgi

Re: Interconnect advice

Post by Georgi »

If you want and have an interest, I can lend you my Furutech and Neotech RCA's, for week or so, and you can hear how's that for you?
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Raffa wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:17 pm Now, I must just go and return the loan kit back to Ivor before he thinks I've pawned them or something...
No panic... the whole point was that you'd try out some alternatives and learn what you liked and didn't like. I can avoid this pun but... it's good to get it out of your system.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Raffa

Post by Raffa »

Ivor wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:57 am No panic... the whole point was that you'd try out some alternatives and learn what you liked and didn't like. I can avoid this pun but... it's good to get it out of your system.
In the words of Basil Brush, Boom Boom!

Thanks Georgi, but sadly I have bought the Nordost cool aid as I've heard more than a few times that "looms" of the same cable vendor can provide a more "coherent" overall sound which is perhaps why the BH's won out as the power leads are BH's as well. Mind you, I refuse to lash out on BH speaker cable. I tested the white lightening vs. QED XT40, and the XT40's @ €10 a metre (albeit with WBT silver spades) trumped the €50 per metre Nordosts in attack, detail and sheer weight.

Again, looms aside, Tellerium Q Black has me seriously interested too on the speaker cable side. Decisions decisions
Georgi

Post by Georgi »

I understand, same here.
My power cables are Furutech as well, same as the speakers cables and RCAs.