Hear Ciúnas Audio at RMAF

randytsuch

Re: Hear Ciúnas Audio at RMAF

Post by randytsuch »

There is usually opinions on rooms at audiocircle after rmaf.

Randy
MSI H81-P33 MB, Xeon E3-1225 V3, LPS/LIFEPO4 and Astron RS-12A, 240gb SSD music, 2nd SSD for OS, Mod SS PCIE USB card, Server2012 R2 Ess+AO+MQn, Amanero USB to DACEND ES9018 to Schiit Lyr amp to Senn HD 700 headphones
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Thanks, Randy - I didn't post a notification of Ciunas Audio presence at RMAF
Don't know if I'm allowed to post a commercial notice with a commercial subscription?
If anybody cares to post a link on AC about my RMAF announcement, I would be very appreciative.

I should take out a subscription on AC but too many other things to do & I wouldn't do justice to my participation there
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

AudioKinesis room (where the ISO-DAC was in use) gets best value of show from DaveC here http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthrea ... post473599
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
giant haystacks

Post by giant haystacks »

i hope you get some buisness out of this . it is such a high event i was watching on youtube some footage from event there is quite a lot i will have to check back tonight to see if this rm is there even on you tube you can get an idea of the sound -congratulations
randytsuch

Post by randytsuch »

Seems like to much credit goes to the speakers. People seem to forget you're listening to a system.

There's some talk on AC also, but its about the speakers
MSI H81-P33 MB, Xeon E3-1225 V3, LPS/LIFEPO4 and Astron RS-12A, 240gb SSD music, 2nd SSD for OS, Mod SS PCIE USB card, Server2012 R2 Ess+AO+MQn, Amanero USB to DACEND ES9018 to Schiit Lyr amp to Senn HD 700 headphones
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Thanks guys
In fairness it was being used in the Audiokinesis room where their new speakers were the featured item & they had an interactive demo of their late reverberations concept. They were invited by RMAF to do this & I was delighted to be part of it.

Anyway, Mike Galusha is doing a review for 'Enjoy the Music' of the ISO-DAC & ISO-PS - the two devices used in the show - which is of even more benefit.

Btw, I have other reviews in the pipeline organised before the show
www.Ciunas.biz
randytsuch

Post by randytsuch »

jkeny wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:43 am Anyway, Mike Galusha is doing a review for 'Enjoy the Music' of the ISO-DAC & ISO-PS - the two devices used in the show - which is of even more benefit.

Btw, I have other reviews in the pipeline organised before the show
Mikes a great guy, I know him from audiocircle, although we kind of lost touch with each other. I'm sure he will do a good job with the review.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Not trying to poach any members from here but there are some comments from ISO device users on the very basic forum that is attached to my website https://www.ciunas.biz/forum/
www.Ciunas.biz
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

I see a post made on the RMAF Audiocircle thread asking Duke leJeune, the Audiokinesis speaker co-designer about the ISO-DAC used at the show.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?to ... msg1638852
I was already told privately what he thought of the ISO-DAC :)
www.Ciunas.biz