royd minstrel se

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
paulb

royd minstrel se

Post by paulb »

royd minstrel se for sale.very good condition great sound looking for 250e or swap for small standmounts preferably with high sensitivity.(thinking of going valves...)
Last edited by paulb on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frankie Lee

Re: royd minstrel se

Post by Frankie Lee »

A couple of questions:
what finish are they and what age? Any chance of a few photos? Where abouts are you based?
Check out our new iPad app: http://www.lowdownmtb.com
paulb

Post by paulb »

they are a darker colour dark apple but not sure if thats what its called, ill try to get pics later today send me your e-mail it would be easier to send them this way.not sure of age i got them second hand but they are in very good condition.I'm in carpetenstown near coolmine station, you can drop anytime to have a listen.
Fifthgear

Post by Fifthgear »

Hey

Can I have a look at the speakers? Ive send you PM. I have a Tube amp for sale if you interested?:)
paulb

Post by paulb »

still available
paulb

Post by paulb »

still available for sale...or swap for power amp or integrated...need to move to stand mounts and not allowed to buy before these go...
Thewhiz

Post by Thewhiz »

Hello. Just what I am looking for. Have sent pm.
Ta
paulb

Post by paulb »

still available... the valve amps really dont get along with these, need a change...
gigitu

Post by gigitu »

still available?
paulb

Post by paulb »

still available