Hello all

LostBoy(IRL)

Hello all

Post by LostBoy(IRL) »

I have occasionally checked out this forum, but only joined today
I was a member back when there was a forum linked to Clooney audio. Remember some of the names from that time period, not sure why I didn't make the transition to the new site.
anyway, hello all.
Last edited by LostBoy(IRL) on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diapason

Re: Hello and help

Post by Diapason »

Hello LostBoy, welcome back to the fold!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Re: Hello and help

Post by Ivor »

I remember the Lostboy name! Welcome back lad!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
LostBoy(IRL)

Re: Hello all

Post by LostBoy(IRL) »

Cheers guy, both names I also remember. Also remember Fran and rocker? And there was another guy that used to post great music recommendations, am sure if I went through the regulars list I would pick up many more as well.
Yes the LostBoy name I have been using for 10-15 years now, the boy part is far from true these days! how did I become 40? The lost portion will become more and more relavant as time passes!
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Welcome LostBoy(IRL). Good to have you around. Sorry to read of your CDP going all quiet on you. A cheap DVD player can be brought into used in until your CDP is repaired, sound quality is poorer of course, but at least you can listen to some of your CDs.
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Derek

Post by Derek »

Welcome Lostboy I do remember your handle from the old forum, good to have you back.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Welcome back on board lostboy!

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try