What music did you buy/get in the post today?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
fergus

Re: What music did you buy/get in the post today?

Post by fergus »

cybot wrote:[Another one :-) You really mean business Fergus - enjoy....
That trip up to you for that listening session turned out as I thought it would....a very pleasant but costly experience!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Derek

Post by Derek »

NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
cybot

Post by cybot »

fergus wrote:
cybot wrote:[Another one :-) You really mean business Fergus - enjoy....
That trip up to you for that listening session turned out as I thought it would....a very pleasant but costly experience!!!
:-)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Have these on CD already but was trying to get them on vinyl for a while now. Kind of Blue is a 50th Anniversary edition and the Cohen one is a recent rerelease. Apparently Songs from a Room hasnt been available on vinyl for a quite a while now although I thought I seen it in Freebird a while back.

"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
fergus

Post by fergus »

DaveF wrote:Apparently Songs from a Room hasnt been available on vinyl for a quite a while now although I thought I seen it in Freebird a while back.

That one should sound really good on vinyl....I hope that you enjoy it (and the others) Dave!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
cybot

Post by cybot »

[quote="DaveF"]Kind of Blue is a 50th Anniversary edition...

Where did you get the this?? I got the double Lp version only this week!?!? As much info as you can muster Dave, please :-)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

I picked it up in Tower Dermot. 2 copies left when I was there. It's a single Lp. Writing this from my phone so can't write much. Muppets vodafone still haven't connected my broadband yet.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:I picked it up in Tower Dermot. 2 copies left when I was there. It's a single Lp. Writing this from my phone so can't write much. Muppets vodafone still haven't connected my broadband yet.
Thanks for the info Dave. Later on when you get a chance you can tell me what's on it and the what's the sound like etc etc
Best of luck with the phone :)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

At last on vinyl.

DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Came across this in Spindizzy over the weekend. Delighted to have finally picked up Drake's 3 albums on vinyl.