A brief mention about me Sydneyk

Sydneyk

A brief mention about me Sydneyk

Post by Sydneyk »

To those whom discussed my being banned I did not expect the reaction from Tir Na HiFi regarding my being banned. Just a few facts though, no I am not a dealer I just wrote up items. I have waited a while to let things settle as it's interesting how assumptions are made without asking me of my actions. I would have thought the innocent until proven guilty rule of common law would have applied. However things did not go that way. The result was that a lot of guy's wrote about a topic that did not help the forum. I am not upset about being banned because it turns out that there were other members who took a balanced approach for which I am happy to write have improved the rules in the end. Finally just for the record, I had one sale only here, that of a Copland CD player, I did offer a Jungson Amp. however it can be viewed sold from Adverts.ie . I do have a few items I could offer here that might be of interest to the guy's on the forum. Perhaps someone will let me know whether or not to write up items?
Pax :-)
Sydneyk.
woody

Re: A brief mention about me Sydneyk

Post by woody »

i have heard that you have a nationwide chain of hi fi shops all over the country,is there any truth to this?
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

We are all very happy to have sydneyk back with us - and that the earlier issues are sorted, gone and cleared. His posts are most welcome - as are all the members.

Woody: stirring it does not help anyone.

Nothing more to see here folks......

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
woody

Post by woody »

off course your right fran..apologies sydneyk,just having a poke at you,no offence meant,i hope none taken....
k99_64

Post by k99_64 »