MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Fujak

Re: MQN

Post by Fujak »

Hi JC,
why offending people and imputing things like lazyness/passiveness? Please relax. There is enough struggle in the world. Thanks in advance. Fujak.
PC: i5, 8GB RAM, SSD, WS 2012 R2 (64bit) RAM loaded, AO | DDC: XMOS-WaveIO
10MHz-Master-Clock: Morion MV89 | Reclocker-Cascade: 3x Mutec MC-3+ | DAC: Audio-GD Master 7
Preamp: Audio-GD Master 1 | Speaker: Adam Tensor Epsilon | Sub: Teufel M11000 THX II
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

Fujak wrote:Hi JC,
why offending people and imputing things like lazyness/passiveness? Please relax. There is enough struggle in the world. Thanks in advance. Fujak.
Well said.

Post by jrling »

Sligolad wrote:
Fujak wrote:Hi JC,
Well said.
Thanks Fujak & Sligolad.

Of course we would all trust someone's OS tweaking advice when you look here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2456&start=400

a lot of what i posted is wrong.

from CPU voltage to many little things

basically 1 in 10 things i said is wrong. lol

shall do a massive update. soon....

That was on 4th June 2014.

Me lazy and stupid?! I thought GUI stood for "Good for nothing Uninformed Idiot" and that described me perfectly, so I stuck with it even if the sound quality was shit. It's a free world.
Maplin XM21X 12V float charging A123 26650 LiFePO4 battery/Maxwell Supercap PSU for Mitac PD10-BI J1900 Bay Trail, WTFPlay, Hiface Evo, Bow Technologies 1704 NOS DAC, StereoKnight TVC, Quad II monoblocks, ZU Audio Druid Mk4/Method Sub
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

why you think this an offend? tell you SQ can be improved... and you don't try...

at least i tried and i admit i am wrong

SQ don't just drop from the sky. you know

people take criticism as insult...

you bother to find my quote, and you don't try to improve SQ... what hope is there
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

changing my mind a lot recently now using tasker the manifest and 6.15 avx2 now
tweaking os for sq is hard theres a crazy amount of variables easy to get stuff wrong
theres never only one thing that makes your system sound good theres is always bottlenecks, audio pc is no different
expecting MQn to fix all ailments would be naive

i dont understand the os that awful well so im not much use
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

Pretty much stuck on 6.15 avx2 myself as well for the past 2 days listening and it sounds great.
Still running tasker through Aleg's script run through Mqnload with Control 2.97.

Post by darkpink »

MQN doesn't work on my audioPC and my desktop PC. Can someone upload their working mqn folder,please?
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

_ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge.jpg
_ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 686 times

Dear All,

please play nice and be aware of the language you might use - there are no non-verbal clues on boards like this and its easy to be picked up the wrong way.

Don't wanna have to call the cops (I don't look like the picture above!)

Fran

jesuscheung wrote:why you think this an offend? tell you SQ can be improved... and you don't try...

at least i tried and i admit i am wrong

SQ don't just drop from the sky. you know

people take criticism as insult...

you bother to find my quote, and you don't try to improve SQ... what hope is there
Do or do not, there is no try
m5lig

Post by m5lig »

darkpink, more info would be useful for troubleshooting purposes. You're asking for the cure but we don't know accurately know what the ailment is. For example,

Your operating system , cpu , mboard ,etc . What do you see on screen once you've selected music and launch the batch file ? Has the batch file been edited to reflect the location of MQN files ? Has the audio output been configured in your os ?

Does MQN launch but you don't hear anything ? These aren't the only variables which are the cause of the symptoms , but we need a starting point.
Asrock z87m extreme4, i5 4670K, winserver2012 R2, paul pang usb card v1, sotm dx usb, minidsp 4x10 Hd, rotel 1066 amps, linkwitz LX521 speakers.
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

i apologise for my recent comments