Huge favour to ask of the forum

sima66

Re: Huge favour to ask of the forum

Post by sima66 »

One more.
You got 39 votes now.
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Just as I reach 50 votes, they go and push the requirements for all speakers to 100 votes. The hoors! lol

They must think now that most people in Ireland have Audioplan speakers.

Thanks again to all who voted.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

DaveF wrote:Just as I reach 50 votes, they go and push the requirements for all speakers to 100 votes. The hoors! lol

They must think now that most people in Ireland have Audioplan speakers.

Thanks again to all who voted.
lucky ive got a few email addresses
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Thanks Nigel.

I guess the voting system is open to abuse and they've coped onto that. I'm sure I'm not the only one asking for votes. :-)
They cant really restrict voting to registered owners of the unit otherwise they could potentially harm future sales to those thinking about a buying one. Tricky one really. Some brand exposure for them anyway.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
sebna

Post by sebna »

Three votes from three different IPs.

They dont actually validate email addresses.

Cheers,
seb
i5@800mhz haswell, 16gb @800mhz, H87 mb with PPA TCXO, PPA V1 USB
no storage of any kind, SATA disabled in BIOS, RAMos, W2012 R2, AO 1.26, MQN
Teradak ATX LPSU 210W & 5v LPSU for clean 5v to DAC
Meitner MA-1, Primare Pre30 + A33.2, Zingali HM 2.10+
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Thanks a lot Seb. :-)

71 votes so far. Not even sure if 100 will be enough at this stage.

To be honest my speakers are fairly easy to drive so I'm not so sure if SAM will really have much of an impact if it was ever done for them. Proper room correction is what most people are crying out for. Not gonna happen for a while if at all.
ckspeakers

Post by ckspeakers »

+3 from me.

CK.
JAW

Post by JAW »

+1 from me. Will send a few from work emails tomorrow.
tweber

Post by tweber »

DaveF wrote:Thanks Nigel.

I guess the voting system is open to abuse and they've coped onto that. I'm sure I'm not the only one asking for votes. :-)
They cant really restrict voting to registered owners of the unit otherwise they could potentially harm future sales to those thinking about a buying one. Tricky one really. Some brand exposure for them anyway.

Is this block voting? :-)