You Tube Videos

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
nige2000

Re: You Tube Videos

Post by nige2000 »

wow that amazing
irish kids would barely be potty trained at this stage
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
tony

Post by tony »

nige2000 wrote:wow that amazing
irish kids would barely be potty trained at this stage
Yeah but look how advanced and developed they get by the time they are 50!!
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Unbelievable!!!!
MooseTrackz

Post by MooseTrackz »

midgets + mirrors!
ooooooooooooooooooh i like that
Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Audio Myths, Interesting Forum/ Debate. Worth a look if you got a few mins spare

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ
tony

Post by tony »

Had a listen to that and did a bit of digging on whiner. He is on Hydrogen Audio which raised the radar immediately. Don't know what to make of it. Seems plausible/reasonable etc but these tests with dither etc just a bit off for me using what seemed like computer generated test track. Maybe I just don't understand the technical angle well enough.

He has a 'blog' or something where he posts info on people who are out to attack and defame him
so not sure if he is the real thing or just a smart anti foo merchant. A lot of the stuff covered in the video I think we all would agree with and accept that a lot of the stuff being peddled is risible.

Watched some of Mister Whiny's accoustic room treatments advice and looked at others also on youtube. Going to have a go at the diy diffuser made of wooden blocks. Just hoping Anne recognises or believes it is a work of art by Muttley or Knuttley can't remember his name!

On a serious note I have bought very much into the bass traps etc and think they can have a huge impact.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Thanks for the feedback , yep it is rather amazing what some people will peddle all right, and equally amazing how the mind can believe on suggestion and then part with the moolah. Snake oil comes in many flavours and marketing mumbo jumbo is an art in itself. Guess that's why a forum like this is so beneficial for fellow members. 'Buyer Beware'
Rgds, Eoin.
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
Modest

Post by Modest »

2012 R2 server/JK 32DAC/Audio Innovations L2 preamp/Audio Innovations 800MK3 power/Impulse H2 horn speakers /Linn LP12 ,ittok lvii/Linn Linto/Linn Lingo2 /Avid,Inakustik,Acrotec cables