MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
taggart

Re: MQN

Post by taggart »

Aleg wrote:I know, but I want to be able to apply tasker commands after running mqncontrol and I can't do that when using mqnload, unless I call mqnload from within a batch that comtinues to run tasker.
I'm about to make a new version of mqnload that has tasker functionality intergrated. And several more functions ...
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

still preferring the 2.3's
seems like the highs are restricted, sounds flatter than it should
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

taggart wrote:
Aleg wrote:I know, but I want to be able to apply tasker commands after running mqncontrol and I can't do that when using mqnload, unless I call mqnload from within a batch that comtinues to run tasker.
I'm about to make a new version of mqnload that has tasker functionality intergrated. And several more functions ...
That sounds really interesting, esp. because a solution where tasker runs in a batch after mqnload, might be difficult to accomplish as it is unknown when mqnload has finished converting flacs and actually starts mqncontrol and mqnplay.

So looking forward to a new extended tasker.

Cheers

Aleg
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

taggart wrote:
I'm planning on having parameters for mmcss clock rates, win8.1 switches, priority and system timer which will be held in a text file read by control.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

nige2000 wrote:still preferring the 2.3's
seems like the highs are restricted, sounds flatter than it should
just uploaded R2.12 which hopefully is better.
taggart

Post by taggart »

sbgk wrote:I'm planning on having parameters for mmcss clock rates, win8.1 switches, priority and system timer which will be held in a text file read by control.
Good to know! Think we should talk about that in detail. I'll send you a mail tonight.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

sbgk wrote:
taggart wrote:
I'm planning on having parameters for mmcss clock rates, win8.1 switches, priority and system timer which will be held in a text file read by control.
why is there problems with this ?
parameters should be configurable even if its only for those that are interested in doing so
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

nige2000 wrote:
sbgk wrote: I'm planning on having parameters for mmcss clock rates, win8.1 switches, priority and system timer which will be held in a text file read by control.
why is there problems with this ?
parameters should be configurable even if its only for those that are interested in doing so
ok, I'll make them configurable just for you. What about a text file that you could modify and control would read ?
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

R2.16 might be worth a listen to
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sbgk wrote:
taggart wrote:
Could you also make container size a configurable parameter?
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.