MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
sima66

Re: MQN

Post by sima66 »

nige2000 wrote:What was 448 then
I'd like to test a tighter version
The 448 has to do something with clock and timing........I guess.
Time was 4:48 in the afternoon when Gordon come up with this version.
No Word Clock was used for this one....... just a regular Irish Clock!

As for the "testing a tighter version", I agree 100% with you.
I would like also to test a "tighter version" and as much as I can recall from my faded memory........the younger - the tighter!

Hope this help! ;-))
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
tony

Post by tony »

At long last Gordon has taken on some professional help with developing MQn!
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

tony wrote:At long last Gordon has taken on some professional help with developing MQn!
Could you rephrase it, please, I am not sure that I understand this 100%?
Thanks
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
tony

Post by tony »

cvrle59 wrote:
tony wrote:At long last Gordon has taken on some professional help with developing MQn!
Thanks
No! I am sure Fran will be along shortly doing a clean up so don't want to dig too big a hole!
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
sima66

Post by sima66 »

tony wrote:
cvrle59 wrote:
Thanks
No! I am sure Fran will be along shortly doing a clean up so don't want to dig too big a hole!
It was meant to be a harmless joke! Nothing offending or serious ......... if that is what you apply to?
I have nothing, but a BIG respect for Nigel and Gordon.
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
tony

Post by tony »

I know that Adam and understand it is a joke and I laughed a lot. Sometimes a serious thread needs an injection of humour

On a more serious note I downloaded Nigels tasker mqn and put tasker.exe on the C:

I seem to get an error that things are not set when I load a track. Now I am sure the stuff has all been detailed on previous posts but I never picked up on what one is meant to do
sima66

Post by sima66 »

tony wrote:I know that Adam and understand it is a joke and I laughed a lot. Sometimes a serious thread needs an injection of humour

Good Tony, because that was exactly my intention
The last thing that I want is to offend anybody in this forum.....specially now after the latest cleanup from trollers.

I can send you my hybrid version any time! ;-)

When you copied the two files in MQn folder, did you change the path?
tony

Post by tony »

Please send it. Change what path? in Mqnbat file?

I am doing the usual copy past track into mqnbat and it pops into 2 windows prompt screens the usual mqn one with track loaded and the tasker one and that is where the errors show
sima66

Post by sima66 »

tony wrote:Please send it. Change what path? in Mqnbat file?

I am doing the usual copy past track into mqnbat and it pops into 2 windows prompt screens the usual mqn one with track loaded and the tasker one and that is where the errors show
Yes, in Mqnbat file.
Actually, that is how I got the "hybrid version". I forgot to change the path and the MQn was still playing, but showing error.

I noticed that using Tasker, I can play with MQn the songs what have unusual letters or symbols in the file name.
Using same MQn version without Tasker can't do it.
DJ le Roi

Post by DJ le Roi »

I am back from a few days holiday and I would like to download the latest MQN versions (the last I downloaded were: mqnplay.exe v3 ssse4 200000 and mqncontrol.exe v1 2000000). But, where can I find them? MQNplayer.blogspot seems non-existent anymore.