MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
Fran
Site Admin

Re: MQN

Post by Fran »

I'm well aware of Julfs posts elsewhere and his style of baiting and trolling.

I have given him fair warning not to bring arguments from elsewhere here, and not to indulge in trolling here. First time I see this descending and bans will be handed out. Continual asking of questions, which were posed on other fora with the aim of kicking off the same cycle of circular arguments here will also result in banning.

Please folks, ignore posts if you can.

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

Thank You!
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
sima66

Post by sima66 »

Wanted or not, in the last couple pages we all provided nice entertainment for some sick minds whose only motive in this and in other forums is to create chaos.

Sbgk, please, don't let the psychos get exactly what they want, which is to destroy this tread and this player.

Please no more "entertainment" and let's go back to our regular discussions about the SOUND and the PLAYER.

BTW, I can offer a free treatment with guaranteed results for all the above mentioned "minds". It's gonna be free of charge, but we have to meet in person! ;-)
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
John Dot

Post by John Dot »

Let's get back to the topic.

Opt100x0 this one is a new king. Can't stop listening to my albums. What an amount of microdetails, amazing bass and... all is perfect.

Thank you SBGK.
PC: CPU Q8400, 8GB Ram, Windows 8.1 x64
DAC: HRT Music Streamer II+, Asus Xonar Essence ST (+ HiEnd DYI upgrades)
sima66

Post by sima66 »

cristianr wrote:It is quite weird that most of you people think that providing only binaries in softwares whose license explicitly require providing the source code (as GPL) is ok and no harm is done. This is wrong and harm is done. If everybody would do the same this forum possibly would not exist as the software behind is open source. And the whole internet would not be as it is.
You are right and you should also go "with the flow" and think what most of the people think!
Last edited by sima66 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
John Dot

Post by John Dot »

cristianr wrote:It is quite weird that most of you people think that providing only binaries in softwares whose license explicitly require providing the source code (as GPL) is ok and no harm is done. This is wrong and harm is done. If everybody would do the same this forum possibly would not exist as the software behind is open source. And the whole internet would not be as it is.
No no no... Julf again?
PC: CPU Q8400, 8GB Ram, Windows 8.1 x64
DAC: HRT Music Streamer II+, Asus Xonar Essence ST (+ HiEnd DYI upgrades)
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

Guys,
Fran sent a clear message to open up another thread about licencing. Please, ignore any discussions which are off, what we are used to.
Stop quoting and arguing, please. He feeds off of it.

Fran,
I hope you are willing to do little bit of filtering here, deleting or moving those posts to the new thread.
That would definitely help to clean this thread from that kind of contamination.
I would call that thread "MQn - Recycle Bin".
Thanks
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

JULF Player - uploaded portaudio_x64.dllv13 - only ks api working now and removed system timer setting, might add it back in later.

tried to get affinity working, might put it into it's own exe and people can run it separately.

the setting that gave the 0x0 sound has been removed, think it sounds more open.
tanopereira

Post by tanopereira »

The code for portaudio is the same as the original, only the build options change...

Have you guys heard v14??!!
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

tanopereira wrote:The code for portaudio is the same as the original, only the build options change...

Have you guys heard v14??!!
why do you say that ? It's different and cut down to a large extent.