Best Place to buy TV

JFK

Best Place to buy TV

Post by JFK »

Hi Guys , Looking to buy 42" Panasonic full HD 1080p plasma , Anyone bought one recently or recomend cheapest place to buy one ?
Cheers JFK
tony

Re: Best Place to buy TV

Post by tony »

I think it just involves leg work. No matter what you do you will find it for €50 less a few weeks after you purchase.

DID and Powercity are the obvious with curries/pcworld and stormin normans(I think harvey normans prices are dear myself) ibut I often find the smaller retailers can deliver good prices as well.
Sometimes pixmania has worked for me. I dont know about big tellies though.

Richersounds up north if you fancy a trip but it would want to be a good saving of course they may deliver
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Aren't the Cloney boys still selling these? Always worth checking to see what they can do for you. There's the occasional deal to be had...

Apart from that, I can't think of anywhere bar the usual suspects mentioned.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Frankie Lee

Post by Frankie Lee »

In my experience, if you know what you want then PowerCity usually have the best prices. But, as has been posted, there's always offers around. Please avoid the temptation to buy one online. A major heartache if something goes wrong (trust me, I know).
Check out our new iPad app: http://www.lowdownmtb.com