Cloney show on Sunday

Post by JFK »

Guys , did anyone make it to the show ? Couldnt make it this year

Cheers
John
Ken Moreland

Re: Cloney show on Sunday

Post by Ken Moreland »

I was there for a while after lunch in the luxurious Radisson Blu St. Helens Hotel. There was quite a good crowd present when I was there , mainly listening to the new NAD D3020 amp which was pretty good and the standmount version of the new Focal Aria range. Noel was in command and having a ball streaming music via Bluetooth from his phone. There are some pics here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
These aren't mine but you should be able to see them and maybe you'll recognize yourself.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
terrybites

Re: Cloney show on Sunday

Post by terrybites »

I went along early and it was busy even then. The original 3020 was an outstanding amp at the price and when matched up with a Dual 505 turntable and AR18s, made for a cracking starter system. I was curious to see if the new offering would bring the same degree of innovation and generous feature list. It certainly looks the part and with its Bluetooth and USB interfaces, will find many friends in the digital community. Sounds great too. Unlike it's predecessor though, it doesn't include a phono stage or pre out but can take a sub. Couldn't we all?!!

Terry