Vicoustic room treatment panels

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
willsandbills

Vicoustic room treatment panels

Post by willsandbills »

I have 6 of these for sale made by Vicoustics in portugal, they are beige, at a distance all 6 look the same but three are a slight different hue of beige. Vicoustics are a pretty serious company, google them if interested.They are called cinema rounds.

Cinema Round performs mainly on medium and high frequencies. When positioned a few centimetres from the surface of the wall, the panel can also be highly efficient in the treatment of medium frequencies and the improvement of low ones. I bought a lot of these from a studio in the Uk and do not need these 6. There is some velcro that i stuck on the back and you could use that for fixing them
150 is the price for all 6 , will put them on adverts for a bit more.

Happy to send pics
stigpepper

Re: Vicoustic room treatment panels

Post by stigpepper »

Pm sent
willsandbills

Post by willsandbills »

Still for sale, thought someone here would be interested ????
willsandbills

Post by willsandbills »

They really do work, i bought a pallett load so these are left over.
marsko

Post by marsko »

Hi. Do u still have it???
willsandbills

Post by willsandbills »

i do indeed, but will keep for future rather than drop price, so if interested pls give me a buzz.
tony

Post by tony »

I would be interested in 2 or 3 max of 4 if markso is only looking for a small number?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
marsko

Post by marsko »

I would take 2 or 4 as well if there is chance for post to Kerry
tony

Post by tony »

Well after the most protracted mails and gaps etc over a period of months I finally ended up with a bunch of sponge with beige covers.
Even had a senior moment which is a bit worrying I arranged to meet but didn't turn up but I put it down to the fact JK super dac hero admitted that he was going to see Randy Oldman in the point last night which confused me no end considering his poor opinions of David Byrne.

Anyway got the sponge home and it seems to work very well. I need somebody with a decent set of ears to confirm it but acoustic panels which seem to be ignored by all server a purpose. Very glad I took the risk on these. Worse comes to pass I can use them for other purposes!

Thanks again Will who kindly delivered these to dublin all the way from Galway.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Nice one Tony. My room was unusable before acoustic treatments so I know they can make a huge difference. Easy for me to say from the dark pit of the mancave, though, a bit more difficult in a room designed for family use!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2