9 More CDs for Sale

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
fergus

Re: 9 More CDs for Sale

Post by fergus »

Don't be silly Gussy....the banter and the craic is mostly what it is all about here....I am delighted that you joined in!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Gussy Finknottle wrote:I feel guilty now about impeding your tread and calling a halt to the big run on your cd sales with my useless banter.
Buy the Aslan CD so.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
fergus

Post by fergus »

Ivor wrote:
Gussy Finknottle wrote:I feel guilty now about impeding your tread and calling a halt to the big run on your cd sales with my useless banter.
Buy the Aslan CD so.
Gussy can't even do that as it was sold today....now he will feel even worse LOL!!!
Gussy Finknottle

Post by Gussy Finknottle »

Just about to take up Ivor's offer and i took my eye off the ball for a moment.That with Horslips cancelling the Cork gig over me i'm really on a downer at the moment.Just going to have a blast of the Jazz Pistols palladium,I should be ok by 23.00hrs
He who dies with the most expensive HiFi wins
fergus

Post by fergus »

Gussy Finknottle wrote:Just about to take up Ivor's offer and i took my eye off the ball for a moment.That with Horslips cancelling the Cork gig over me i'm really on a downer at the moment.
Some days are just a bummer....cheer up as all will be well tomorrow....provided of course that the Jazz Pistols don't cancel as well!!
Gussy Finknottle

We just got to have smileys.I have no written answer for that
fergus

Post by fergus »

Gussy Finknottle wrote:We just got to have smileys.I have no written answer for that
LOL LOL!!!!
Gussy Finknottle

fergus wrote:
Gussy Finknottle wrote:We just got to have smileys.I have no written answer for that
LOL LOL!!!!
That was the reaction

By the way what do you think of my first ever Avator,dont laugh but i had to get the 10 year old kid next door to do it for me
fergus

Post by fergus »

I was going to comment on it earlier but I did think that you might be a bit self conscious about it so I decided to be discreet. However, now that you ask....I like it. The kid next door probably thought you were positively prehistoric with no avatar! Note the absence in my case also, by choice though.
Now forgive ageing eyes but who is it and do you know what the amps are in the backgroung?
Gussy Finknottle

fergus wrote:I was going to comment on it earlier but I did think that you might be a bit self conscious about it so I decided to be discreet. However, now that you ask....I like it. The kid next door probably thought you were positively prehistoric with no avatar! Note the absence in my case also, by choice though.
Now forgive ageing eyes but who is it and do you know what the amps are in the backgroung?
Now were talking.Its the late great Jaco Pastorius the self confessed greatest bass player on the planet.The amps are Acoustic 360s.Fender Jazz bass 1962 with the frets ripped out and size 9 shoes,right whats next