Hi Fi Rack 5 shelf

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Adrian

Hi Fi Rack 5 shelf

Post by Adrian »

It must be open season on Hi Fi racks!!

For those of you who require a rack or perhaps a second rack......my 5 shelf rack is up for sale......... preferably I require to get this rack shifted over the next 8 days.

Shelf colour wood effect beech.
Shelf material = MDF
No of shelves = 5

Distance between shelves = 160mm, 6.25 inches
Shelf width = 580mm, 23 inches
Shelf depth = 440mm, 17.5 inches
Shelf thickness = 15mm

Legs

4 tubular aluminium, one on each corner.
Distance between legs @ front 475mm, 18.75 inches
Distance between legs @ side 320mm, 12.7 inches approx

In addition there are plastic inserts between shelves, these are located at the rear and have 3 holes, to support cables and hide cable arrangement etc.

Total unit height 32.5 inches or 825mm

Price 220 euro

Pictures to follow later
Let the Good Times Roll...................
prolle

Re: Hi Fi Rack 5 shelf

Post by prolle »

Hi Adrian, I'm interested in the rack you have for sale. Where are you based? Could you send me photos please? finnian.dawson@gmail.com thanks
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Hi Damien,

I have forwarded on pics to your email address

Regards Adrian
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Chaps,

I am having trouble posting images, earlier the images were classed as 'invalid file type', which I suspected was because they were too large, however on resizing the images I get the error message that the board quota has been reached.

Anyway I will attempt to post tomorrow, however if there is somebody seriously interested in this rack, if they let me know I can post on the images to your email address etc.

Apologies for the inconvienience etc.

Regards,

Adrian
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Easiest thing to do is stick them up on flickr or pix.ie etc and then link them to the post here. There's a sticky at the top to show you how.
Do or do not, there is no try