Cloney would appear to be a Naim dealer again

Sloop John B

Cloney would appear to be a Naim dealer again

Post by Sloop John B »

and as Naim owner I'm thrilled as one of the great things about Naim is their servicing of their products (as well as new upgrades of the power supplies).

The above picture refers to http://www.naimaudio.com/future-of-hi-fi - a chance to see Naim's streamers.

SJB
Modest

Re: Cloney would appear to be a Naim dealer again

Post by Modest »

Nice to hear good news :)
2012 R2 server/JK 32DAC/Audio Innovations L2 preamp/Audio Innovations 800MK3 power/Impulse H2 horn speakers /Linn LP12 ,ittok lvii/Linn Linto/Linn Lingo2 /Avid,Inakustik,Acrotec cables
Gregorio

Post by Gregorio »

I agree. As a Naim owner, It will be great to listen to new kit in the shop and compare.....(Waits for the slagging to start! :-0 ) .....G
tony

Post by tony »

Know the feeling, I think cyrus is in the same boat. Black boxes,solid state equals Hate
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

tony wrote:Know the feeling, I think cyrus is in the same boat. Black boxes,solid state equals Hate

Ah now.... Cryrus never put anyone in a coma. <<runs!>>
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
tony

Post by tony »

Ivor wrote:
tony wrote:Know the feeling, I think cyrus is in the same boat. Black boxes,solid state equals Hate

Will take that as a back handed compliment feck the naimers but at least get the spelling right it is cyrus as in miley cyrus
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

tony wrote:
Ivor wrote:

Will take that as a back handed compliment feck the naimers but at least get the spelling right it is cyrus as in miley cyrus

Sorry... I was humming "cry rus a river" at the time.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
james

Post by james »

I have naim .. [and I quite like it].

82+2xHiCap+250 [if you have naim you will understand]
"Change is Possible" [Parking Meter in Dundrum Shopping Centre]
Modest

Post by Modest »

james wrote:I have naim .. [and I quite like it].

82+2xHiCap+250 [if you have naim you will understand]
Lucky man , echh
2012 R2 server/JK 32DAC/Audio Innovations L2 preamp/Audio Innovations 800MK3 power/Impulse H2 horn speakers /Linn LP12 ,ittok lvii/Linn Linto/Linn Lingo2 /Avid,Inakustik,Acrotec cables
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

Are any of you going along Saturday or Sunday?

I hope to get in Sunday morning early, Naim apparently have put quite a bit of work into its road show and it has gone all over the UK with good reviews.

Once again glad to see Naim back in the Cloney fold.

Some of you anti-Naim zealots may even be in for a surprise!

SJB