Nils Frahm Dublin Gig.

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Friendlyfire

Nils Frahm Dublin Gig.

Post by Friendlyfire »

For lovers of ambient electronica Nils Frahm plays Dublin Nov. 23. Venue Unitarian church stephens green.
He has worked with Peter Broderick . Olaf Arnalds, Dustin O' Halloran and others.
Interesting venue, have been at candle lit concert performances here and its quirky but quite atmospheric venue.although not quite the Board Gas Hall or whatever they are calling it this week. the tickets seem reasonably priced, this might be a better way to spend a Friday night instead of the Late Late show.
cybot

Re: Nils Frahm Dublin Gig.

Post by cybot »

Friendlyfire wrote:For lovers of ambient electronica Nils Frahm plays Dublin Nov. 23. Venue Unitarian church stephens green.
He has worked with Peter Broderick . Olaf Arnalds, Dustin O' Halloran and others.
Interesting venue, have been at candle lit concert performances here and its quirky but quite atmospheric venue.although not quite the Board Gas Hall or whatever they are calling it this week. the tickets seem reasonably priced, this might be a better way to spend a Friday night instead of the Late Late show.
Thanks for that Friendlyfire. Wonder will Peter be with him?
Friendlyfire

Post by Friendlyfire »

Now that would be a nice gig to end the year with if peter was in tow, but doubt it, I found the mention in H,press and it looks like a solo gig, but hey.... maybe santa might come early this year. By the way it was you guys and your enthusiasm for this kinda music on this forum that got me listening to him and others so many thanks for spreading the good word and taking the time to do so.
Regards, eoin.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Friendlyfire wrote:Now that would be a nice gig to end the year with if peter was in tow, but doubt it, I found the mention in H,press and it looks like a solo gig, but hey.... maybe santa might come early this year. By the way it was you guys and your enthusiasm for this kinda music on this forum that got me listening to him and others so many thanks for spreading the good word and taking the time to do so.
Regards, eoin.
Thanks Eoin!