FS: OPAMPS- Texas Instruments + Analog devices

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
peelaaa

FS: OPAMPS- Texas Instruments + Analog devices

Post by peelaaa »

Hi all, I have a few opamps for sale for anyone interested in diy projects. These have been acquired over quite a few years and are not required anymore.

A few years back I upgraded my micromega stage 6 with texas instruments opa627/opa637 opamps. I have already sold a few opa627 and opa637 on diyaudio site. The ones listed are brand new except OPA132P

ALL 8 PIN DIP

Texas Instruments

OPA637BP x1 18 euros
OPA132P (used)x1 2

BROWNDOG SO8 to 8-pin DIP Adaptor (p/n 970601)
(Adapts SO8 surface mount IC to 8-pin DIP footprint) x3 2 each

ALL SO8

Analog Devices

AD8620AR x2 7 each
AD8610BR x3 17 each
AD8610BR x1 in BROWNDOG SO8-8PIN DIP ADAPTOR 19
AD8610AR x4 5 each
AD825AR x1 3
AD825AR x1 in BROWNDOG SO8-8PIN DIP ADAPTOR 5

All OPA chips are packaged in antistatic bags and tubes.
All Analog Devices are packed in antistatic containers.

I can post or cash on collection.

Thanks
Ian
Vorious

Re: FS: OPAMPS- Texas Instruments + Analog devices

Post by Vorious »

Hi Ian,

I may know a guy interested in these. I don't know much about them so I will pass on the details & see if he wants all or any of them!

Would any of them be suitable for upgrading a pc soundcard or Arcam AVR350? They are the mainstay of his system, he only spoke to me last week about up-grading op-amps.

Cheers,

Greg
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

PS, you still ok to meet up to sell me the Wharfedales on Thurs?
peelaaa

Post by peelaaa »

If your friend can find out what opamps are originally fitted then we can go from there to find a replacement. The opa637bp are the best but I've only one left.
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

I sent him a text to look on here Ian & let me know if there's anything of any use to him. If so, I can collect when I see you on Thurs!

Any prices btw?
peelaaa

Post by peelaaa »

The prices are listed next to each chip.
Vorious

Post by Vorious »

peelaaa wrote:The prices are listed next to each chip.
It would help if I opened my eyes! I only glanced, thought I was looking at quantities! Sorry