First to the Bar as usual.

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
Fran
Site Admin

Re: First to the Bar as usual.

Post by Fran »

Welcome in....

we don't know what happened to the last forum, and we asked but met with silence, nada nothing. So you are as wise as any of us. But we're here now and independent to boot.

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Where is Rats? Did he make the transition? The forum will not be the same without Rats.

Don't tell me we left him behind before we made the jump to lightspeed.
Let the Good Times Roll...................
fergus

Post by fergus »

I don't have an email address for rats....otherwise I would have contacted him myself.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

fergus wrote:I don't have an email address for rats....otherwise I would have contacted him myself.
Nor I. I may have had a mobile number vor himbut that was in a PM on the previous forum.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Jared

Post by Jared »

Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Jared (and I'm afraid I'm English... I hope this doesn't mean I'll get ejected... :-(( ) currently living in Norfolk, although I'm from Gloucestershire, originally. If its of any consolation, I have been to Dublin, and was very impressed with your Art Gallery, Museum, overall hospitality and the fact that I could stand a spoon in my Guinness without it falling over...

I have been befriended by Sean and Fergus (and more latterly Dave & Ciaran) on another forum, and got an invite to join in over here too... seems like a great place you've set up... so I'll say 'hi' and if you need me, you'll usually find me in the Classical Music Lounge... ;-))

Jared
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Yer more than welcome Jared, good to have you here.

Can I also say welcome to Briano, Nigel, Matt, Naimaste too. Great to have yis back on board,

Feel free to spread the word that we're here!

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
fergus

Post by fergus »

Jared wrote:Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Jared (and I'm afraid I'm English... I hope this doesn't mean I'll get ejected...
I am surprised that they let you in mate!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

fergus wrote:

Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Jared (and I'm afraid I'm English... I hope this doesn't mean I'll get ejected...
I am surprised that they let you in mate!!
The moderators are very poor on this forum...

Hi Jared!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Jared (and I'm afraid I'm English... I hope this doesn't mean I'll get ejected... :-(( ) currently living in Norfolk, although I'm from Gloucestershire, originally. If its of any consolation, I have been to Dublin, and was very impressed with your Art Gallery, Museum, overall hospitality and the fact that I could stand a spoon in my Guinness without it falling over...

I have been befriended by Sean and Fergus (and more latterly Dave & Ciaran) on another forum, and got an invite to join in over here too... seems like a great place you've set up... so I'll say 'hi' and if you need me, you'll usually find me in the Classical Music Lounge... ;-))

Jared
You're very welcome Jared, pull up a stool and make yourself at home.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
jaybee

Post by jaybee »

ah, Jared...

I see you have studied us well!!

compliment our Guinness and we'll love you forever!!

welcome along ( I hope you like Mahler if you're going to be hanging out in the classical section!!)
Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....