Electronica - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
cybot

Re: Electronica - what are you listening to?

Post by cybot »

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....
cybot

Post by cybot »

I cannot imagine a world without the charming eccentricities of Roedelius' music.... 1 and 2 produced by Peter Bauman. All vinyl...

Lustwandel

jadarin

Post by jadarin »

jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot

Post by cybot »

jadarin wrote:Image

What do you think of it John? I actually have two original pressings and a cd version with a different cover to the one you have. By the way have you ever checked out Roedelius or Cluster? If you haven't then come back to me :)
cybot

Post by cybot »

On double vinyl, one of my Lps of last year and every year from now on. Stupendous! Make sure you watch the whole video too....

To no one in particular: If you think this is the real electronic deal you've got taste...there's hope after all ;)
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot wrote:

What do you think of it John? I actually have two original pressings and a cd version with a different cover to the one you have. By the way have you ever checked out Roedelius or Cluster? If you haven't then come back to me :)
Good album Dermot.I have always liked the way he plays piano.My cd cover is also different than the picture i posted,but looks close.I've one album of Cluster,can't remember the name.The one that looks
like a Rolling stones album cover,must give that a listen over the weekend.Roedelius albums are on my list for ages,but everytime i've checked up about buying some of his cd's they were silly prices.Must have another look...
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

ImageLaidback house....
cybot

Post by cybot »

jadarin wrote:
cybot wrote:

Good album Dermot.I have always liked the way he plays piano.My cd cover is also different than the picture i posted,but looks close.I've one album of Cluster,can't remember the name.The one that looks
like a Rolling stones album cover,must give that a listen over the weekend.Roedelius albums are on my list for ages,but everytime i've checked up about buying some of his cd's they were silly prices.Must have another look...
Will get back to you later on Roedelius....