Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Seán

Re: Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Post by Seán »

Gary Burton brought a variety of ensembles to Dublin in the late seventies and early eighties and on one memorable ocassion he led this group that features the Japanese trumpeter Tiger Okoshi.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
cybot

Post by cybot »

Seán wrote:Image

Gary Burton brought a variety of ensembles to Dublin in the late seventies and early eighties and on one memorable ocassion he led this group that features the Japanese trumpeter Tiger Okoshi.

Keep those classic ECM sleeves coming Séan....
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Cleaning and Jazz aren't normally in the same sentence, but thats whats happening this morning!!

Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:Cleaning and Jazz aren't normally in the same sentence, but thats whats happening this morning!!

De ye know what? I'm going to stick it on in the shop right now. Love that album. I may even clean something.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Tell you what - you can come and listen to it in mine once you clean!
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Fran wrote:Tell you what - you can come and listen to it in mine once you clean!
Sure, come down here and sell wine for a few hours!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Seán

Post by Seán »

I took time out from the BBC Radio 3's Schubert Fest to listen to some of my Jazz LPs

Seán

Post by Seán »

Seán

Post by Seán »

For Dermot: