Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Seán

Re: Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Post by Seán »

"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

His last great suite.
Seán

Post by Seán »

Lovely vinyl:

Seán

Post by Seán »

Seán

Post by Seán »

On the TT:

Seán

Post by Seán »

On the TT:

Eric Dolphy's Copenhagen Concert from 1961
Seán

Post by Seán »

Seán

Post by Seán »

Maciej

Post by Maciej »

I can see majority of the recordings here are from the past and I agree even though I am more in to new stuff.

Recently I have been listening to LUND QUARTET…I really love this album. Perhaps the guys are not supper skilful but the atmosphere and the ambience, emotions this is what it counts here. It reminds me slightly PORTICO QUARTET or DAN BERGLUND TONBRUKET or some other Scandinavians.

The LUND QUARTET debut album can be downloaded for £7 in FLAC or you can buy CD album £10….highly recommended!

Regards

Maciej