SOLD. KUBALA SOSNA EXPRESSION - 3 metre pair speaker cables

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Gerry D

SOLD. KUBALA SOSNA EXPRESSION - 3 metre pair speaker cables

Post by Gerry D »

Hi.
I am selling these cables simply because they too short for my set up.
They are 3 metres long and single wired with spades either end.
They're about an inch thick and quite heavy.
All original and serial numbers on them.

These retail for silly money. And I know we're all in the same recession and I've got to be realistic.
So I will let these go for €750.00

Happy to demo to known members.

Seriously, these are make a difference. Like a real upgrade speaker change.
Very tempting. So don't try them if you're not really in the market for them.Following quote from Larry Cox in Positive Feedback review:
It was rather remarkable how the affect of the removal of the Expressions changed my system from the kind you can effortlessly relax into any sort of music, to having me search for better recordings, like Ry Cooder and V.M. Bhatt's A Meeting By the River Reference Recordings' Twenty-fifth Anniversary Collection and my collection of silky smooth vocalists to retain the relaxation and emotional, expressive qualities that I seemed to have with virtually all of my recordings.
http://www.kubala-sosna.com/audio-cable ... /index.htm

http://www.jordanacoustics.co.uk/produc ... hp?ref=850

http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/Kubala-Sos ... oduct_5161

Best to All.
Gerry
Attachments
expression ends.jpg
expression ends.jpg (63.27 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (8.96 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Last edited by Gerry D on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" - Henry Ford
Gerry D

Re: KUBALA SOSNA EXPRESSION - 3 metre pair speaker cables

Post by Gerry D »

Photos added
Gerry D

Post by Gerry D »

I'm overwhelmed by the level of interest in these. Not.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Heh. I'd certainly love to know how much better they are than my K-S Fascinations, because the Fascinations really suited me. Sadly though, I'm realistically not a buyer, even at the really good price you're offering.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

I borrowed a set of those from Cloney's and liked them, but felt I could spend the money more fruitfully (it was a lot of money! :O ). If I weren't so short of cash I'd snap them up straight away, but sorry, must pass, mustn't think about them!
tony

Post by tony »

Best of luck on this sale. Would have loved to try them alas would need to get them reterminated. They are a steal for somebody.
Must check with cloneys to see if they still have a pair. Just like Ciaran I probably shouldnt as dont know where the cash will come from if they deliver all that is promised.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
TOPCAT01

Post by TOPCAT01 »

Hi pm me with your no pls to discuss
Gerry D

Post by Gerry D »

Now sold.
tony

Re: SOLD. KUBALA SOSNA EXPRESSION - 3 metre pair speaker ca

Post by tony »

Got there in the end Gerry. Very good deal for somebody.
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.