More Vinyl

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Dearg Doom

Re: More Vinyl + 3 Tapes

Post by Dearg Doom »

Hi Tony will take The long Run by The Eagles if I could also,thanks.
Dowser

Post by Dowser »

I'd like to have the following too Tony - will PM you a consolidated list soon;

Joy Division Closer €5
Gipsy Kings Gipsy Kings €3
Julian Cope Saint Julian €2 Bit worried about this one as it is very thin and warped

Thanks, Richard

PS: Gerry - I'd be interested in your battered copy of UB40 Signing Off too please? :)
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Richard pm with you. Tony
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
tony

Post by tony »

Thanks Richard and Pat again this list is a bit shorter
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Dearg Doom

Post by Dearg Doom »

Thanks Tony, records in great nick!
tony

Post by tony »

Thanks again Pat. Your advice about just enjoy listening to the music rather than analysing/concentrating on the system too much is starting to make lots of sense.
shaywhelan

Re: More Vinyl

Post by shaywhelan »

Hi Tony,

I'm enjoying the experience of slowly getting through the albums I bought from you.

All in very good condition with the possible exception of 'Dark Side of The Moon' which has signs that it got a lot of play in your youth - I think you're in denial about how big a Pink Floyd fan you once were !!!!

Thanks again.

Shay
tony

Post by tony »

Eh I will just have to do a Brian Lenehan or a Bill Clinton on that one. Obviously I banished the experience of listening to that album from my long term memory. It was just a phase I was going through honest.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

He didn't inhale.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Dowser

Post by Dowser »

I finally got a listening session in at the weekend - I guess the B52s weren't really your cup of tea Tony, they are in great condition :) Many Thanks, Richard (and the offer of the 57s is still here!)