Rock - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
JAW

Re: Rock - what are you listening to?

Post by JAW »

Nearly took a punt on that David Gilmour Live a while ago. Reckon I better now!
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:Nearly took a punt on that David Gilmour Live a while ago. Reckon I better now!

Jesus J what are you waiting for ?!?!?!!?! It's amazing, with an absolutely enthralling performance of 'Echoes' among many,many highlights....wonderful stuff.BTW there are so many different versions but make sure you get the CD/DVD version. Or better still get the vinyl box as well :-))))
Last edited by cybot on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cybot

Post by cybot »

fergus wrote:So all is good with the world Dermot....good for you!!
Thanks fergus. Indeed things are looking a bit more 'up' than they have been in a while,I tell you!
JAW

Post by JAW »

cybot wrote:
JAW wrote:Nearly took a punt on that David Gilmour Live a while ago. Reckon I better now!

Jesus J what are you waiting for ?!?!?!!?! It's amazing, with an absolutely enthralling performance of 'Echoes' among many,many highlights....wonderful stuff.BTW there are so many different versions but make sure you get the CD/DVD version. Or better still get the vinyl box as well :-))))
Ok, that's that ordered from CDWOW!
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:

Ok, that's that ordered from CDWOW!
Great stuff J :-))) You won't regret it, I promse you.... Just checked out the price on CDWOW- 3.49 sterling!?!? You CD fiends are so lucky :-((
JAW

Post by JAW »

Great stuff J :-))) You won't regret it, I promse you.... Just checked out the price on CDWOW- 3.49 sterling!?!? You CD fiends are so lucky :-(([/quote]

Yeah, sometimes there's great bargains on CDWOW. Play.com is good too, better than CDWOW for less mainstream stuff.
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Recently released vinyl reissue I believe. Shame about the front cover as the back one is far nicer.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
fergus

Post by fergus »

Dermot, I just had to give this one a spin....

To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
cybot

Post by cybot »

fergus wrote:Dermot, I just had to give this one a spin....

No harm in that fergus :-))) Enjoy... BTW I always love that title! Also it's time I bought one of their Lps as
all I have is a double Lp Best of, a BBC performance and an Lp called 'Mabinogi' which is very Celtic sounding...
I think Tower have 'The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter' - what a title!!
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:Image

Recently released vinyl reissue I believe. Shame about the front cover as the back one is far nicer.

Maybe you should have gone for the original cover Dave :-)))