Tim Thurston on his favourite Bach recordings

Diapason

Re: Tim Thurston on his favourite Bach recordings

Post by Diapason »

The very one!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Jared

Post by Jared »

Seán wrote:
Diapason wrote:Or indeed, The Essential Purcell from Hyperion. I'd post a pic, but I'm on the phone so couldn't be arsed!
Charmed, I'm sure.
I tell you what Sean... that sort of language wouldn't be tolerated on a certain other site we could mention... :-0
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

In my defence, any time I try to find and include a picture in a post from my phone, I somehow manage to make a mess of it.

Plus, I was drinking a beer at the time, so I was one-handed.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Seán

Post by Seán »

Jared wrote:
Seán wrote:
Diapason wrote:Or indeed, The Essential Purcell from Hyperion. I'd post a pic, but I'm on the phone so couldn't be arsed!
Charmed, I'm sure.
I tell you what Sean... that sort of language wouldn't be tolerated on a certain other site we could mention... :-0
I was shocked and stunned, shocked and stunned, I don't mind telling you, but not the least bit offended mind..I'm good like that!
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler