What are you listening to?

fergus

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by fergus »

Seán wrote:I am not interested -- or so my lovely wife tells me -- in upgrading my kit, but I am -- allowed -- to be interested in buying a new cd cabinet -- I do need another one -- did you see anything there of interest today by any chance?
I did not got to the show with any equipment upgrade in mind to be honest Seán. I primarily went to support Noel Cloney and to meet up with a few of the lads there.
I am in need of an equipment rack and I did talk to the Hi Fi Rack guy there. He was a very nice and a very helpful guy so we will see....
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
fergus

Post by fergus »

Seán

Post by Seán »

fergus wrote:
Seán wrote:I am not interested -- or so my lovely wife tells me -- in upgrading my kit, but I am -- allowed -- to be interested in buying a new cd cabinet -- I do need another one -- did you see anything there of interest today by any chance?
I did not got to the show with any equipment upgrade in mind to be honest Seán. I primarily went to support Noel Cloney and to meet up with a few of the lads there.
I am in need of an equipment rack and I did talk to the Hi Fi Rack guy there. He was a very nice and a very helpful guy so we will see....
Perhaps not, but I would love to upgrade my kit though. I have just read Dave's excellent piece and it seems to be much more interesting than last year's show. I might go along later today.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

Seán....PM sent!
Jared

Post by Jared »

Seán wrote: but I am -- allowed -- to be interested in buying a new cd cabinet -- I do need another one

Sean, would it be the case that your new purpose-built shelving around your room, which was meant to last a lifetime, is now full? ;-)

Seán

Post by Seán »

Jared wrote:
Seán wrote: but I am -- allowed -- to be interested in buying a new cd cabinet -- I do need another one

Sean, would it be the case that your new purpose-built shelving around your room, which was meant to last a lifetime, is now full? ;-)
Eh, well, eh, now, you see it's not full full, it's getting full though. I'm planning ahead, like.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

fergus wrote:Seán....PM sent!
Response sent, much appreciated thanks.
fergus

Post by fergus »

Jared wrote:Sean, would it be the case that your new purpose-built shelving around your room, which was meant to last a lifetime, is now full? ;-)
Seán is way ahead of you Jared in the Compulsive Buying Disorder department....you are a mere novice by comparison!!!
Jared

Post by Jared »

fergus wrote:
Jared wrote:Sean, would it be the case that your new purpose-built shelving around your room, which was meant to last a lifetime, is now full? ;-)
Seán is way ahead of you Jared in the Compulsive Buying Disorder department....you are a mere novice by comparison!!!
frankly, I don't think there is any hope for either of you....

or me, for that matter... I SAY that I'll be fine until Xmas, but it won't stop my fortnightly trawl around the charity shops of Fakenham tomorrow, to see what I can carry back to my lair...
Jared

Post by Jared »