Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
DaveF

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by DaveF »

DaveF wrote:
Diapason wrote:Yeah I know. I *definitely* recognise for the first one, but it's just not coming to me.
One of their most famed songs often has a piece of a Pink Floyd song played as the intro when played live.
Another clue.

one of the band members likes to personally address disruptive fans and security at concerts.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:
DaveF wrote:
Diapason wrote:Yeah I know. I *definitely* recognise for the first one, but it's just not coming to me.
One of their most famed songs often has a piece of a Pink Floyd song played as the intro when played live.
Another clue.

one of the band members likes to personally address disruptive fans and security at concerts.
This is obviously meant for Simon, so I won't spoil his moment ;-))))
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Feel free to dive in cybot, I'm on my second drink now and my brain is sitting down!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Actually, you threw me with the Pink Floyd reference. All day long I thought it was GnR Lies. I was close!
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
cybot

Post by cybot »

Diapason wrote:Feel free to dive in cybot, I'm on my second drink now and my brain is sitting down!
LOL :-)))) I forget which number it is now! Anyhow here it is:

Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Should say that the copy I have has a label across the top, so I never see that bit!
fergus

Post by fergus »

Diapason wrote:Should say that the copy I have has a label across the top, so I never see that bit!

That's just the drink talking!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Diapason wrote:Actually, you threw me with the Pink Floyd reference. All day long I thought it was GnR Lies. I was close!
Slash usually plays a variation of "Mother" from P.Floyd just before he starts the intro to Paradise City.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

.....and not a bloody word about mise féin ;-)))))
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

cybot wrote:.....and not a bloody word about mise féin ;-)))))
ah sure I knew you'd get it anyway! :-) Too easy for you. ;-)