Help me cull my amazon basket

DaveF

Re: Help me cull my amazon basket

Post by DaveF »

fergus wrote:Interestingly I do not see what the difficulty with Bruckner's music is....I really like it. That is just me, though!!
you're just weird, dude! ;-)
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
fergus

Post by fergus »

DaveF wrote:
fergus wrote:Interestingly I do not see what the difficulty with Bruckner's music is....I really like it. That is just me, though!!

LOL!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:
LOL 2 again! :-)))))
Seán

Post by Seán »

DaveF wrote:
Poor Fergus, now I'm like you too: I'm weird, as I like Bruckner's music.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

Seán wrote:
DaveF wrote:
Poor Fergus, now I'm like you too: I'm weird, as I like Bruckner's music.
Wow, a minority of two....let's do the standard Irish thing Seán and break away to form our own faction!!!
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Don't forget that, according to Brendan Behan, the first thing on the agenda will be the split!
cybot

Post by cybot »

I'm willing to give Bruckner another (vinyl) shot. Any recommendations that I can look out for on the second market lads? What about Schoenberg too:)

Incidentally I believe Mahler himself described Bruckner as "Half simpleton,half God"
Seán

Post by Seán »

Ciaran wrote:Don't forget that, according to Brendan Behan, the first thing on the agenda will be the split!
There's only two of us, we'll call oursleves, 'The Wit', to prevent a split....what would be called if we did go our separate ways?
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

Seán wrote:
Ciaran wrote:Don't forget that, according to Brendan Behan, the first thing on the agenda will be the split!
There's only two of us, we'll call oursleves, 'The Wit', to prevent a split....what would be called if we did go our separate ways?
Half Wits....
cybot

Post by cybot »

fergus wrote:
Seán wrote:
Half Wits....
Brilliant :-)))))