Help me cull my amazon basket

DaveF

Re: Help me cull my amazon basket

Post by DaveF »

perhaps you should park the Beethoven purchases for now Simon. Go for stuff that really interests you. It seems to me that you need to get your music mojo back and start posting more in the music sections. :-)
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

I have to say I really enjoyed reading all of the above. It just goes to show when we've gone off the music after a lifetime listening we still feel something's wrong or lacking in our lives when that fact dawns on us. For me the reason that happens is because we have such a deep,deep affinity with something we love dearly and we can't accept the fact that it no longer moves us as it used to. Just like relationships, I guess....
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

I certainly do need to get my music mojo back. I haven't even turned the hifi on in 4 weeks or more...
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
cybot

Post by cybot »

Diapason wrote:I certainly do need to get my music mojo back. I haven't even turned the hifi on in 4 weeks or more...
Don't worry, it most certainly will. Maybe you need a good dose of the crazy stuff I laughingly call music! It'll have you running whimpering back to your sanctum sanctorum with a huge sigh of relief :) But I digress, we need more honesty of the kind you've shown as, like it or not, we've all been on the same (leaking) boat from time to time....and, as Dave said, you (and others!) have gotta post more :)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Diapason wrote:I haven't even turned the hifi on in 4 weeks or more...
there ought to be banage for that sort of carry on! Where's a mod when you need one! ;-)
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

DaveF wrote:
Diapason wrote:I haven't even turned the hifi on in 4 weeks or more...
there ought to be banage for that sort of carry on! Where's a mod when you need one! ;-)
You know how it is. The ugly sounds emanating from those Kharmas are just so off-putting!

Cybot, I'm almost terrified to ask for your recommendations...... :)
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

The cure for your ills!
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Ordered!
cybot

Post by cybot »

[quote="Diapason"

Cybot, I'm almost terrified to ask for your recommendations...... :)[/quote]

L O L :-))))))
Seán

Post by Seán »

Diapason wrote:I certainly do need to get my music mojo back. I haven't even turned the hifi on in 4 weeks or more...
The next time I go four weeks without turning on my Hi-Fi.....I'll be DEAD!
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler