Forum Meet Up Anyone?

Fran
Site Admin

Re: Forum Meet Up Anyone?

Post by Fran »

Hah!! great pics Modest! (except for the one with me in it!). A good reminder of the day too, fair play to ya.

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Yea, nice to see some images, thanks Modestas!
Fran, your place & equipment looks great as usual!
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Fran, many thanks for a Grand Day Out, I do enjoy these little get togethers.
It’s always nice to be able to put faces to names.
Great pictures Modest, sorry for getting in the way in a couple of them.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
BRIANO

Post by BRIANO »

Fran

Just a quick thank you for yesterday,sorry for the late arrival,but it was good to meet the usual bunch and a few new faces.Glad I missed the photo's.Is the wearing of beards now compulsary for all forum members?
k99_64

Post by k99_64 »

Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Briano: you know you want to.....

K99: funny you should post that, I've been getting a bit of slagging that I resembled that politician myself!

I'm listening to that streaming station now as I type and it does sound very good alright. It stuttered once on my fairly poor DSL connection....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
k99_64

Post by k99_64 »

Fran wrote:.

K99: funny you should post that, I've been getting a bit of slagging that I resembled that politician myself!

Fran
I noticed!

Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Great pics, lads, sorry I missed it!

I think you have a choice: full hair coverage, or no hair coverage whatsoever. Just ask Ivor.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Fran wrote:K99: funny you should post that, I've been getting a bit of slagging that I resembled that politician myself!
Fran
When I taught in UCD, my nickname in one class was "Gerry Adams". But then I was wearing a tie to add to the resemblance! It sounds like a fun afternoon, but I imagine the programme material was unsuitable for me!
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Ciaran wrote: It sounds like a fun afternoon, but I imagine the programme material was unsuitable for me!
probably, but I managed to listen to some classical at the end. Actually now that I think of it I was the only one on the couch listening to it. :-)
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP